Introduction DarthYoda19!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DarthYoda19, Feb 26, 2008.

1. DarthYoda19

DarthYoda19 Ancient

Hey everyone! I have stumbled upon this site after listening to PODTACULAR. I will try to keep up with this message board as much as possible.

2. Penguinish

Penguinish Ancient

Hey, welcome to the site, please read the rules, and pay attention to the stickys.

3. Grif

Grif Na'vi Tits

Hello DarthYoda19, and welcome to Forge Hub. I hope you enjoy are large selection of maps you can find here. We would also like you to contribute some of your maps here. If they are good enough they can be featured in the gallery or they can at least get some play. Please follow the posting rules for maps, report posts that break the rules, and don't break the rules. Feel free to PM a Staff member if you have any questions. If you think the rules are to strict, take a chill pill. If you don't have a chill pill, take a chill strip. Put on your tongue and chill.

-Grif

4. Furious D 18

Furious D 18 Ancient

If you don't you will be subject to torture and embarrassment. Wait, nevermind.

5. DarthYoda19

DarthYoda19 Ancient

Thank You moderators! Im glad you guys care about such a lowly forger as myself!

=]

6. the other dark

the other dark Ancient

Hey, welcome to the Hub. I've seen played Airball and it was a blast. Very good work.

I do suggest, however, that you reduce the size of your signature. It is rather large.