Darth Vader which is better?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Screenshots' started by sothe4963, Jan 6, 2009.

?

which is better?

Poll closed Apr 16, 2009.

2 vote(s)
    16.7%

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. Psycho

Psycho Ancient

Cape in the first, lightsaber in the second if you know what I mean.

2. HydroZoid

HydroZoid Ancient

the first pic is worse, but it is much closer to being a success....

if you were to float a plasma, or frag grenade in the shot(via place box-delete it, or weapon holder outside the shot) and shoot it with the laser, the laser would stop in its tracks, creating an actual lightsaber effect(doesnt go endlessly outside of the shot) and if the guy were actually alighned with the cape, then it'd roxorz....

good job just a very shots away from a bullseye tho

3. Orphanslayer92

Orphanslayer92 Ancient

The cape that you made looks really nice and it seems good on the first one but on the second one it looks way off. The lightsaber looks better in the second one too. They each have their strengths and weaknesses. If you could put them together it would look awesome.

4. Goober

Goober Ancient

Does no one ever read a whole thread anymore? Seriously I'm not trying to be anal, but I've seen a lot of this kinda broken record type deal going on where almost every post says almost the same exact thing. If you would read the thread and then see that he has two full pages of practically the same thing, try not to tell him over again! I'm sorry but since I've joined I've read a lot of threads and I keep seeing this sort of thing over and over. I really don't mean to be a ****...