Darklord Manor

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by DARKLORD123456, May 26, 2008.

?

How good would you say this map is??

1. Garbage X(

5 vote(s)
    6.6%
  2. Pretty Bad :(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Meh Its Ok :\

5 vote(s)
    6.6%
  4. Better Than Most :)

18 vote(s)
    23.7%
  5. WOW OMG AMAZING =D

48 vote(s)
    63.2%
  1. many popes

many popes Ancient

Looks really good, seems to have alot in it which is always good in a map. Is there an overview which isn't bright red? It would help...

2. DARKLORD123456

DARKLORD123456 Ancient

[​IMG]

couldnt have more than 20 embedded screens so yea there u go but thanks 4 pointing that out to me.. and one more thing who rated this a 1?? is someone juss going around de-rating maps? wtf..

3. The Hidden Monk

The Hidden Monk Ancient

oh ohhhhh oooooooooooooh insane man

best foundry map yet, so awesome and confusing. expect a forge hub feature, and i am totally hyped for your next map.

4. DARKLORD123456

DARKLORD123456 Ancient

:) thnks im already working on like 5 other maps and working on them equally but my next released map will probably be Vast Confinment or Bounce Ball so be on the look out for those

5. father tres

father tres Ancient

Awesome map. I myself like the vents but I learned it isn't a good idea to hide in them because 4 mercs beat the crap out of me.

#45 father tres, May 31, 2008
    Last edited: May 31, 2008
  6. markly123

markly123 Ancient

This is a awesome map. It has attics and basements that keep you guessing. Who wouldn't want to play this map? I also think that this will get featured as a 5 out of 5. I am going to dl.

7. DARKLORD123456

DARKLORD123456 Ancient

thnks everyone 4 the comments :) and just to let everone know by popular demand lol im working on de-budget glitching this map so i can put weapons, better spawns, (same overall awesome layout tho) and making it support all gametypes that way ppl who are not fans of In the Shadows can still enjoy playing on my map. this should be done by 2morrow.. i mean later 2day lol if i focus on getting it done. and to everyone that DLed and liked it i would recommend downloading the Universal version too. not sure what im going to call it yet but it will have my name in front of it like this cuz it just rolls of the tounge lol jk but maybe Darklord Palace idk yet. ill announce when im releasing it so be on the lookout for it later :) k thnks hope ppl read all that lol

8. The Hidden Monk

The Hidden Monk Ancient

maybe i should try oddball on this map

9. DARKLORD123456

DARKLORD123456 Ancient

not sure how oddball wiill play outwhen i release the newer version but tou can help me play test if u want :)

10. father tres

father tres Ancient

This map should be featured.

11. Silver0range

Silver0range Ancient

I absolutely love the map... but; how does one get on top of the pallets above the garage in the 6th picture, and the area above the movie theatre in the last photo?

12. DARKLORD123456

DARKLORD123456 Ancient

ok to get on top of the pallets is kinda tricky. u have to stand on top of the garage where the stairs are then there is a little spot in the above the corner where the fusion coil/barrel spawns that u can jump on and turn around to hop onto the pallets :)

13. Brain Hacker

Brain Hacker Ancient

good job

wow man good job I play it alot but i h8 how if you spwn in the theater ur kinda screwed.........besides that it's a FANTASTIC map gj

14. DARKLORD123456

DARKLORD123456 Ancient

yea i noticed that the theatre is a tricky spawn to get out of. it takes a bit of luck but if u feel like the zombies are rushing in from the long dark hallway either take the floorboard and jump up to the first floor through the pallet or go the back crawlspace and push a barrel to the edge so u can hop up and get out there. juss some tips from the maker lol.

15. absentrabbit

absentrabbit Ancient

Still looks amazing!

I remember when AZN and I hunted you down after checking this map out... Still one of the only 'In the shadows' maps that live up to the original Estate that we made.

You = Win, in my book Of awesome..

16. NitemareNick

NitemareNick Ancient

Dude.. this map is sooo friggin awesome.. you need to make some game types for like a living lawl.. but hey man gotta let ur friend nick help you too everyonce in awhile. =D <==B

17. Markkus

Markkus Ancient

Sweet Map, I should give it a download soon.

18. DARKLORD123456

DARKLORD123456 Ancient

thnks Asper glad i showed u guys the map and u liked it =D

and Nick. lol. ok i mite let u help on my next map if u promise to be calm for more than 10 seconds lol thnks 4 the comment buddy :)

19. killa89

killa89 Ancient

DARKLORD! Hey I just regisitered to ForgeHub so you know I had to go comment your amazing map right. First thank you for showing me this website its awesome. Hopefully I can post a map as good as yours one day lol. OK where do i start on this map? Everything about it is perfect. The different rooms all connected and all the nice touches you added are insane. I remember when you first showed me this map and I lost my mind lol. Well anyways man glad you posted this 5 out of 5 definintly and i really hope this gets featured you deserve it man.

20. DARKLORD123456

DARKLORD123456 Ancient

lol thnks man. i like ur username :) yea i remeber wen u took a look at this map lolz "OMG WTF it has a theatre! ahhh a zombie juss assainated me" lol. hey if u wanna see the new version of it that im working on come over sometime 2day k