Dark Water

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by YEE MAN IZ BAK, Dec 26, 2008.

1. dennis1895

dennis1895 Ancient

this isnt logic thinking .
    come on the teleporters invisible in the ground is not logic its just looking for something what you cant see and for the rest all of your puzzles are jumps and swapping weapons to holes.

2. STARFOX64

STARFOX64 Ancient

Dude all yeemans maps require logical thinking are you crazy; you have to think outside of the box when playing his maps. He planted the seeds for geo merging in puzzles. And this puzzle map was first of its kind to have teleporters in the walls and mark teleporters with powerups in his hubs so you don’t have to guess where it is.Plz get your facts straight before you say something ignorant next time.

3. Flyingcards

Flyingcards Forerunner

This is one confusing puzzle for me. Each puzzle is quite different and I can see it is going to get on many of people's nerves when they get into the room with mark teleporters red and blue. Especially when they cannot find turrent clips.Ive been off and on this map for a while. I refuse to watch a guide video. One thing I have to ask though, how the hell did you come up with some of these crazy challenges? It is fascinating how some will spend the time to design a map like this.

4. Crippled Hobo

Crippled Hobo Ancient

Is this not considered necro-bumping?

5. actualdoor

actualdoor Ancient

It is. The accounts you see bumping this thread are all of his or he has his friends bump it for him. Probably half of the 11 thousand views this thread has are him. I don't know why he is so proud of this map it really is nothing special. A lot of these challenges were not even original when the map came out. By the way, your video has been removed.

#85 actualdoor, Apr 7, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2010