Dante's Inferno

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mischgasm, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Mischgasm

Mischgasm Ancient

I just downloaded the demo, it's the most bad ass game I have ever played. All must try it. It's a basic fighter but highly polished. You get magic attacks LB + button, grab attacks, light attack, heavy attack, weak range attack. Anyway all combine into combos which in combination with the normal moves, are incredibly fluid and fun to play with. Upgrades with a system of buying abilities with the souls you collect. The bosses are the most fun bosses I have ever played in my life. You play the first boss when you get stabbed and the Grim Reaper comes to take your life. Dante refuses to cooperate.

So much fun. I don't want to ruin anymore for you.

tl;dr : Awesome game.

2. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

I just like it for the boobs really...

Its like almost every female character in that game is topless... well every female boss character, I guess...

3. Ladnil

Ladnil Ancient

Dante's Inferno is God of War but with biblical junk instead of Greek mythological junk. Also, its a lot worse than God of War.

4. Mischgasm

Mischgasm Ancient

They just announced some new DLC, it will include Multiplayer Coop, a level editor, and a server to upload your maps to with rankings for best designers. Now I'm buying the game.

5. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass Ancient

Sorry, but God of War 3 is out in less than two weeks.

If you've played the E3 demo, you'll know that GOW3 kicks dante's inferno's teeth, throws sand in it's face, and makes off with it's wife.

6. FreshLegend

FreshLegend Ancient

i loved the game. much better than god of war... it made sense.
    and i'm interested to see how well the level creator flows.
    and i cant wait for the coop in trials of st alessia.

i got it and beat it in 2 days. its too short,, and has low replay value (in my opinion). thats the only thing i didnt like.

7. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass Ancient

Then you haven't played the E3 demo.

Level creator sounds awesome.

I have a friend who platted DI in under 10 hours...

8. Mischgasm

Mischgasm Ancient

Even if God of War is a better game. Dante's Inferno is getting multiplayer, and that makes it so you can actually play the game for longer than 24 hours without getting insanely bored. Plus it's entirely new for the action genre to have level design, and a great move for the game. Dante's Inferno trumps GOW3 no matter how good it is because of this.

9. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass Ancient

Play it, you'll change your mind.
    The DLC sounds really good, but not tear out someone's eye and beat them to death with it awesome.