dan's 1st mlg map

Discussion in 'Halo 3 MLG Maps' started by danlj, Sep 2, 2008.

1. danlj

danlj Ancient

2. echo_k9

echo_k9 Ancient

Im not queite shore but i believe that the thread has to be under the maps name even if you did call it MLG. Me thinks rename it.

3. Linubidix

Linubidix Ancient

A weapon list would be nice to see. Although certain aspects of this map aren't specifically MLG. Such as the two Regenerators sitting atop the barriers are reachable(no I haven't played it but I know jumping on top of barriers isnt impossible). MLG do not use any deploayble equipment.
    Also the truck and the forklift aren't used by MLG.
    Otherwise, it looks fitting for MLG Settings and as if it may play well if it had those non MLG features removed.
    Also, do not name your thread anything other than the name of the map. If it isnt the name of the map, then I believe that's justification for an infraction.

One more thing, that blocking off... Its not yours isnt it?
    It's from Amplified, I'd recognise that blue Fence Box anywhere.

4. danlj

danlj Ancient

yer its myn i just used there fence boxes to block off the outher parts to make it so the people cant get out of the map i did everthink elce.

5. Keitapath

Keitapath Ancient

The wall has an uncany resemblance to AMP's wall, and seeing as no geomerging was used on the rest of the map, I think it is. Just to let you know, it OK to use that in your map, just let us know an don't try to pass it of as your own, thats just not cool. The rest of the map would get a 3/5. BTW: equipment, trucks, and loose crates are not MLG.

6. Solo

Solo Ancient

Dude, you're not fooling anyone on here. You've obviously used the entire purple wall from Amplified, and yellow side. FH doesn't take map theft lightly, so I suggest you mention that in your post.

7. oo0jordan0oo

oo0jordan0oo Ancient

the new 1 is goin to be better lol

8. Silent oo death

Silent oo death Ancient

This one deserves a spam post infraction for the whole damn thread.

9. hangman3745

hangman3745 Ancient

looks like a pretty good MLG map,the bases look good,but somebody could gernade bounce and get thay overshield and invis.

10. GCLimited

GCLimited Ancient

thats stuped i would hate it if someone did that to my map il gave you a 2/10 for a effort lol

11. MLG_NaFy

MLG_NaFy Ancient

Get rid of the forklift , trucks, and add something well thought out.

Tips:"Only use immovable objects or make them immovable","Sketch it first", and "add custom angles."

12. WheezyMoney

WheezyMoney Ancient

each side of this map is stolen. fritzster made amplified. you used part of amplified. you arent fritzster.

13. Novak

Novak Ancient

Lmao, sorry dude but you should honestly research some stuff before you try making an MLG map. There are a lot of "mistakes" in this, and you should probably try making some casual/non MLG maps to get the hang of things.

First off, no equipment (the regens on the barriers), and also you can easily get the camo and OV hanging above the map. If those were higher or merged with the boxes it would be fire, but you can obviously grenade jump up there. As for the general layout of the map, it doesn't look very exciting or original as it's just a walkway around the outside with a bridge through the middle, and basically a dumbed down version of Onslaught. You also need to take out the forklifts, or at least lock them down with some weapon holders or tele nodes.

Oh yeah, and like people have said, half of this you didn't even make.