Damnation

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by iBag4Food, May 16, 2010.

  1. iBag4Food

    iBag4Food Ancient

    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello there! this is a recreation of the classic Halo CE map Damnation I am making it to look close to the actual thing.

    [​IMG]

    This is the main hallway I tried to make it as close as possible to the actual thing.​
    the sticky grenades and frags are in the same place on the actual map.
    (ignore the teleporter in the backround that was just so I could get in the skybox faster)​

    [​IMG]

    This is the left hallway that ramps into the upper left hallway. I was planning on putting a custom powerup were the opening is to act like a medkit.


    [​IMG]

    Last but not least this is the upper left hallway were the hallway to the right is and the teleporter to the upper part of the map.
    ​
    Let me know if you like it so far I wanna know if I should finish this or trash it thank you!​

    ​
     
  2. gskellig

    gskellig Ancient
    Senior Member

    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    0
    Don't trash it!
    Let's see some more screenshots or a preview or something. I like what I see but I can't see very much.
     
  3. iBag4Food

    iBag4Food Ancient

    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ok i am beggining to like the map a little to. Once I finish the hallways behind the teleporter and the other side of the hallway I will show a flythrough of the map on video.
     

Share This Page