D | H Outpost

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Envy661, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Envy661

Envy661 Ancient

[​IMG]

Halo 3 File Details

This map is an infection and Team slayer seige-style map. It has a vast open plain so the people inside have a chance to kill whatever is outside.

The spawnpoint for the zombies/attackers has Snipers just in case. which help allow the seige to turn a better tide., but beware for there is one lone sniper inside the base, as well as a flamethrower, SMGs, Spartan Lazer, and Shotgun.

No equipment, no granades. Its supposed to be like that

#1 Envy661, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  2. The Violence Within

OK once again your map thread is not up to standards, refer to your first posted map to find some pointers. OH and if you don't add a description, it will be locked in 24 hours.

For this map, it seems a bit open but i can't tell as there is only one picture, though it does look pretty neat, but no interlocking. If you don't know what interlocking is, then go to the homepage and look at Forging 101 off to the left at the top, it will tell you some techniques to make your maps better.

And I didn't say this before, but welcome to ForgeHub!

3. xPsychZerox

xPsychZerox Ancient

I'll agree with him on the openness of the map. This needs cover in so many places from what I can tell. But it is still hard to tell ANYTHING with just one picture. Please put more in next time.

Please give us a description though. Otherwise this will get locked, just like the guy above me has stated TWICE now. No Download until then.