D-Day Storm the Beach Normandy

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by msewald, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Harri51

Harri51 Forerunner

looks awesome and you are right it was a blast in halo 3. Looking forward to playing it

2. Landderp

Landderp Forerunner

I don't normally like Normandy maps simply because most are extremely bland. That said i really like the looks of this one. The only thing i dislike is teleporters in these kinda maps, and that's because when i think of Normandy maps i think of realism, therefore to be realistic they should not have things like Teleporters, Sticky Grenades, etc etc... Other than that i really like the looks of this map and ill download the next time i turn on the box.

3. chicken hater75

chicken hater75 Forerunner

i downloaded and played this map a while ago, and i just want to say that it is fantastic. Even with only a three on three match, it was intense, balanced, and extremly addictive. We played just this for like an hour and a half. Thanks for the good time.

4. msewald

msewald Ancient

Hey thanks a lot for posting and just let me know when you post your maps and I'll check those out

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

Yea I know exactly what your saying and I wish there was a way around putting teleporters down, but unfortunately there is not. Also I made I real enough where there are actually no covenant weapons on the map at all. And the teleporters are barely noticeable.

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

There will be new pictures coming as soon as I get a large enough lobby

#24 msewald, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  5. FuryDefined

FuryDefined Forerunner

Awesome Map

I played the map and it was really fun experience. It was not like playing you typical infection or something it was new and fun everyone that is on this page should honestly try it.

6. msewald

msewald Ancient

Thanks fury. I'm glad you liked it