D-Day Normandy Map

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by MX 957, Sep 22, 2010.

1. MX 957

MX 957 Forerunner

I just made a Normandy Map seeing as how the 3 or 4 I have seen already aren't that creative and don't deliver the chaos factor I would like. I have two problems with it though:
    1) I can't figure out how to spawn 3 bombs at once (or one bomb, one at a time in three different locations for that matter)
    2) I need some people to help me test it out because I am only ever able to get 4 people in the game. All my other friends on Reach are too busy with Matchmaking. Any takers? Post what time you could get on and we'll see about reaching a general consensus.

This is the view from behind the enemy bases
    [​IMG]
    This is the view from the landing side. The explosion is the "door" opening on the landing craft.
    [​IMG]

The gametype is intended to be swat assault with only assault rifles and magnums, but if you think it could work better as something else, please let me know. It features 4 human turrets and 3 plasma cannons on multiple levels and multiple angles. The doors on the landing craft are opened by popping a shot into the fusion coil in front of them. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

2. MX 957

MX 957 Forerunner

I have decided to change it from Assault to Invasion assault, but I can't seem to get the turrets and defender spawns to phase how I want them to. In relation to the first picture, I want it to go left base, right base, middle base, but I don't know what option I need to select to choose when they are phased out after the bomb is planted on that base and make it to where all three bases are active at the beginning of the game. Anyone who is to get on XBL or leave suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

3. MX 957

MX 957 Forerunner

#3 MX 957, Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2010