Cut Throat

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Two Car Garage, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Two Car Garage

Two Car Garage Ancient

Map Title: Cutthroat
    A map centered around two buildings and two bridges.

MAP DOWNLOAD>

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=62088556

Description:
    I've been forging for a while, but this is the first time I've submitted one of my maps to FORGEHUB. The map "Cutthroat" (Two Car Garage) is a map meant for 2-8 players team slayer or Free for all gametypes. It is centered around two towers interconnected by a bridge on each floor. There are walkways along the two sides of the map for tactical br'ing and sniping. The shotgun is located on the lower bridge and sniper on the upper. I attempted to create the map so it would take equal time for both teams to reach these weapons.

[​IMG]

The OVERSHIELD spawns in the market place...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Two Car Garage, Jan 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  2. Norlinsky

Norlinsky Guest

Here at Forge Hub, a crucial part of map posting is having one embedded pic. To do this, here's a tutorial:

First, go to Bungie.net to your page. Find the Screenshot Viewer, and double click the screenshot which you choose to upload. When you do this, an option should pop up asking you what you want to do with the file. Your screen should look like this:
    [​IMG]
    Click Save to Desktop, or wherever you would like to save it to.

Next, go to a site like Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket to host your image. If you do not have an account, create one. When you have your account made, go to your photo album. There is a blue bar that says "Choose files" that should look like this:
    [​IMG]
    Click that blue bar, where the red arrow points to(arrow added for dramatic effect). Upload from wherever you saved the file.

Now, after the file has uploaded, scroll down the page to your picture's thumbnail. There is a list of options, like this:
    [​IMG]
    Copy the highlighted link, or direct link where the arrow is. And yes, that is Chris Hanson

Last step is coming back to here, where you enter the final direct link into the code( [ img]link[ /img] ) without the spaces. Hopefully, that helps you out. Any questions, PM me

To find the rest of the important rules here, click this link.

You have 24 hours to fix this thread, or it will be locked. No one else post about it not being up to standards, or a mod will be contacted. Thank you.

3. Cryptokid

Cryptokid Ancient

Hey, this looks pretty nice. From the pics I think it might need a little work but other than that pretty good. Maybe just a few more that 3 pics would help but for now I give it an overall 4/5

4. Lemons Reloaded

Lemons Reloaded Ancient

welcome to forgehub! :D
    for a beginning forger, this map looks very nice! good layout and good weapon/equipment placement too! but perhaps once you get to be a better forger, you can make a v.2 with a smoother layout and some interlocking.
    happy new year! :D

5. Two Car Garage

Two Car Garage Ancient

I did a ton of interlocking

6. Tydo

Tydo Ancient

Yes but interlocking does not make a map. The bridges make the bump messy and decrease game flow, next time stack two dumpsters and sink them into the boxes. I'm making a map similar to this, i you would like to see how to sink bridges,walls ect... send me a FR. GT: LANKY FRANK
    3.5/5

7. zConviction

zConviction Ancient

I like the middle, but I would turn the bridges over, and make it smooth. This is a little sloppy 2. The spawns kinda look thrown randomly. Its worth a DL, but work on it :] i givezz 2.5/5.

8. yahtzee414

yahtzee414 Ancient

This doesn't look to bad, although by the looks of it the weapons are pretty much scattered randomly and without any fixed notion of strategy. But that does not completely any map; so I will download it.

9. d4rkdemon

d4rkdemon Ancient

nice map you just gave me a brill idea for a infection map

10. FR0ZEN FEARS

FR0ZEN FEARS Ancient

Erm... it would be really nice to see an overview picture of the map. I can't tell how it really pieces together, especially since you posted a picture twice. Anyway, I don't really see any aesthetics or interlocking, so the map is going to rely heavily on good gameplay. The gameplay I cannot judge because I don't have an overview picture! Gah!!!