Crystal Catalyst

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by duderdas, Aug 11, 2008.

1. EZappa

EZappa Ancient

This is actually quite a good map. The forging is nice and clean- very professional looking- and I like the almost maze-ish-ness to it. The one thing that you could improve upon is weapon placement. I thing that it would be a fun idea if, the farther you get through the map, the heavier the weapons you get to pick up are- kind of as an incentive to keep going and not stop and camp in one place. Overall, good work! 4/5.

2. Darkdragon

Darkdragon Ancient

no, omega journy is way better, i love this map, but its too short, thus two easy, i can make this with 3 people, and also, maybe make and omega tryant type ogf gametype (its like fat kid)

3. duderdas

duderdas Ancient

Darkdragon...If you enjoy fat kid games on poorly made maps thats your opinion, its really suprising you like omega jouney better.

4. Darkdragon

Darkdragon Ancient

well, fat kid makes teamwork more important, and presses the human more,
    and omega journey is not poorly amde, and if you know so much about omega journey, what is the concept of species over, and how many are there?
    but im just saying that omegas better cuase its longer, this one is to short, so stop acting retarded

#24 Darkdragon, Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  5. zeusthegoose365

zeusthegoose365 Ancient

I always like maze maps that include fat boy, this is pretty good but to short i dont if you ran out of money or somthing but i would make it longer in v2

6. duderdas

duderdas Ancient

there will no be a V2 and it takes about 4-6 min to get through...its really not that short