Crow's Court

Discussion in 'Map Discussion' started by xNFx Monsta, Mar 1, 2016.

1. xNFx Monsta

xNFx Monsta Legendary

xNFx Monsta updated Crow's Court with a new update entry:

Hotpatch

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. MetalDeadKid

MetalDeadKid Legendary

I noticed your windows were blue, which didn't match with the orange colors around the map. Do you plan on changing this? My only issue is that appears to be the normal color for glass, so when I see glass with that color, I associate it with incomplete maps. It's not intentional, it just takes away slightly from the aesthetics, I feel.

Otherwise, map looks very nice!

3. xNFx Monsta

xNFx Monsta Legendary

Unfortunately that is a Forge bug, No matter what colours the windows are it going to reflect the Blue Backdrop the map has as its setting :(

Persian and i tried fixing this multiple times, i think i might replace the windows with Decals in order to remove the blue shine colour. It just reflects the canvas even though its inside. The actual colours of the windows are set to black and not blue.

Hope this answers your question :)

MetalDeadKid likes this.
  4. Black Racher

Black Racher Forerunner

Really awesome ! There's no word to describe it. 343 => Just add it as a variant map for Grifball, it's really fantastic !

5. RBG Persian

RBG Persian Legendary

I don't reply often because website won't let me change my account name to RBG Persian, but like monsta said we will probably change the windows. ANY little change to the map is no small task however, as monsta would majorly agree with.

6. xNFx Monsta

xNFx Monsta Legendary

Hehehehe, Every little Update is an adventure in itself :)
    And thanks for the Kind words Black Racher! we appreciate it!

7. WAR

WAR Cartographer
    The Creator Forge Critic

Wow, you made some great updates to this map. We felt that the lights on the ground were blaring to the eye so I'm glad those were removed. They could have been repositioned to the ceiling but it looks like you've added a different kind of light source there instead. I also like the orange and black trim around the court. The previous versions boundaries weren't as clear. This is one of the top 5 Grifball courts in my opinion. Great job.

RBG Persian and xNFx Monsta like this.
  8. xNFx Monsta

xNFx Monsta Legendary

xNFx Monsta updated Crow's Court with a new update entry:

we made it to Matchmaking :) Thanks everyone!

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. RBG Persian

RBG Persian Legendary

What Monsta said...:)

10. GreyMuffinBass

GreyMuffinBass Legendary

Here's my thoughts on the intro:

perfect. but you can make it seem like the pelican flew off in the distance by making it despawn after the intro scene is through. (Just an idea. because having it hanging in the air makes it seem glitched)

11. RBG Persian

RBG Persian Legendary

Based on the last time Monsta and I worked on the map I believed that it was scripted to disappear after intro. Considering that that intro scene with the pelican was not in the matchmaking version I assume it does need work.