Sandbox CQC - Close Quater Combat

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by cdn xxraiderxx, Jun 25, 2009.

1. cdn xxraiderxx

cdn xxraiderxx Ancient

k, let me know what you think. there shouldn't be anything wrong and i tested it 5 times with my friends already and there acctuly isnt that many camping spots. if you hide in the round building, throw in grenades.

2. VANILLA GORILLA

VANILLA GORILLA Ancient

V2 looks much nicer. You should delete the V1 pics. People will see them and run with that if you know what I mean.

3. ShaneZee

ShaneZee Ancient

The things I saw on V1 that needed improvement, was firstly the WAY overpowered weapon list. Second the rooftops needed a second way up, a jump platform or ramp, anything. Secondly the small ramps that border the map, those should've been removed, add a second border of walls to add some surface area then put the ramps on the new floors on the border. . . if that made any sense. Basically the reasoning is, the path between the edge and the buildings was WAY to crowded.

Other then that the map was VERY well forged, only found one bump, when you entered the larger building. It was very smooth and flows pretty well, although I think adding a bit more room between the buildings and the maps edges. Maybe even just a wall length extra between everything would be good.

Next problem, the spawns weren't great, taking spawns off the rooftops, (Unless you add more cover to the roofs) would probably be for the best.

I'll try V2 once the link is up!