Cops and Robbers

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by Elite Repo, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Elite Repo

Elite Repo Ancient

Map Title: Cops and Robbers
    Police Brutality!!

Download Map
    Download Gametype

Description:
    Hi
    This is my first map I've put up on the net, so if anythings wrong with it just say. the premise of the map is simple. the cop starts in the middle of the map, while the robbers start in the prison, next to a handy one-time grav lift, let out after their sentence. they have to find the cop, knock him out and steal his wallet from him. obviously the cop gets a bit pissed off by this and chases them. if he gets one, they go back to prison, and can only get out if another robber comes and lets down the lift from above. when the cop is killed i made it so he sometimes is dragged off to the prison and left there by the crafty robbers. luckily for him he can just baton :hammer: jump out of there. to stop him just standing above and shooting inmates
    the prison is filled with nourishing invincibility soup. the rest of the map is more like a maze. theres a second floor there too. you can mess around with scores and rounds.

Thanks, hope you all like it!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. abixenator

abixenator Ancient

I dunno. I won't judge because I haven't played it, but there's a lot of Cops and Robbers maps out there.

Think of something innovative. The Porc. Pony was a toilet yes, but tell me, how many people build toilets in Forge?

What I mean is, try to stay away from things that you can find about 3 others of. C+R maps are very common.

3. Elite Repo

Elite Repo Ancient

yer thanks.

this is just more an experiment to see how it all works. but thanks anyway. il try to check out that map u mentioned