Cookie's Monsters

Discussion in 'Reach Race Maps' started by CoookkieMonster, Nov 5, 2012.

1. CoookkieMonster

CoookkieMonster Forerunner

Hello Forgehub Members, welcome to my final Halo: Reach map and racetrack called Cookie's Monsters. This initially was going to be a Cookie Monster themed racetrack, but with the addition of Elmo, it became a monster themed racetrack. This is a terrain-doublewide hybrid racetrack with smooth doublewide sections, great transitions to terrain, and awesome terrain sections. This map contains a total of 9 jumps, yes NINE, including a triple jump section starting with a jump over Cookie Monster and later a jump through the O in NOM! The scenery on this map is both amazing and hilarous and it includes the following: Cookie Monster, Elmo, "NOM" (Cookie's catch phrase), "LALA" (Elmo's catch phrase I guess, or at least part of his theme song), a Cookie Jar, and my signature scenery piece, a Joshua (the last one in Halo: Reach ever!). I would have liked to make this map BattleTracks compatable but, not only is it a large spread out map, but there's a terrain section near the beginning used three times per lap so it wasn't possible. I made this map a few weeks ago and am quite proud of the way it turned out; I think it is a very solid last map. So please, download the map here, look at the pictures, and watch the epic video I made for it too!

Video: Halo Reach Racetrack- Cookie's Monsters - YouTube

Cookie Monster
    [​IMG]
    Elmo
    [​IMG]
    Jump Through "NOM"
    [​IMG]
    Cookie Jar
    [​IMG]
    Huge Spiral At Beginning
    [​IMG]
    Huge Wave At The End
    [​IMG]
    Overview 1
    [​IMG]
    Overview 2
    [​IMG]

Thank you for checking out Cookie's Monsters, I hope you all love it! NOM NOM NOM!

#1 CoookkieMonster, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  2. Minion

Minion Forerunner

Wow! Strange map, but looks smooth enough to be fun, funny aesthetics, and I love the way you incorporated the natural terrain! I most likely won't dl though, because I don't want to fill up hd space on my xbox, if I wont play it, because halo 4 comes out tomorrow. Yay! Halo 4!

3. SpreadTanTheMan

SpreadTanTheMan Legendary

4. SpreadTanTheMan

SpreadTanTheMan Legendary