Remake Continuation

Discussion in 'Halo 4 Archive' started by AussieForger, Jan 24, 2013.

1. AussieForger

AussieForger Promethean

CONTINUATION ( halo 2 remake) with moving warthogs !!!!

Use with Team Classic Continuation gametype in my fileshare

Welcome to my remake of the classic Halo 2 Elongation map. I loved this map back when i was playing halo 2 hence the reason for a remake. Amazingly enough too i have managed to re create the moving crates that would drop and land on the conveyor belt which would then make the crate move all the way across the map. I have replaced the crates with watrhogs and under my team classic continuation gametype for this map you can only get in the passanger side of the warthog if you want to travel one side of the map to the other in style. No gunner and driver are allowed on the map in the gametype so make sure you get it for the game also in my fileshare. The main reason for using warthogs is because every other piece or vehicle would either flip over due to the gravity volumes pulling the pieces down and the warthog is the only thing that can work smoothly replicate the somewhat size of the crates, obviously a crate being shorter in length than a warthog but it works :). This gives you a sense of felling like in elongation where things are moving around you and you must always be on alert, mainly because the worthogs in this can kill you if your shield is down and you get in the way of it without being awear of where you are.

Feedback is encouraged - good or bad

Weapons :
    2 x Shotgun
    2 x Sniper Rifles (instead of but in place of brute shot)
    2 x Battle Rifle
    2 x Plasma Pistol
    2 x Magnum
    2 x Storm Rifle
    4 x Plasma Grenade
    4 x Frag Grenade

This is also playable for infection.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]