Conflict

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by jipisig, Nov 26, 2010.

1. jipisig

jipisig Forerunner

Just add my Gamertag. If I am not appearing offline then I am free. Feel free to send me an invite anytime. I am sure you can figure it out though. If you have rotation snap on, turn it off. Then slightly angle your pieces. Or experiment with the pieces on my map. That could also help. ^_^

2. dumbface

dumbface Forerunner

thanks but my friend already showed me how to make it. is it ok if i still add you though. i would like to team up with you and i need some advice about my newest forge creation if you have time to help out. can you get backt o me asap i need the advice about a=one of my lifts. thank you...

3. Equin0x

Equin0x Forerunner

for asthetics, I give this map 10/10 and I love the top gold, What pieces did you use to get the diamond shaped holes. The forging and gameplay look very smooth , and I love that you used ralings as ladders, I can never find a spot to use it.

4. MagicToast212

MagicToast212 Forerunner

nice work mate, looks unique and i look forward to downloading and playing it. Thanks for your work on Paralism btw, hopefully play it sometime. Atmosphere my new map will be up soon, check it out.

Keep Forging

5. jipisig

jipisig Forerunner

Of course. My gamer tag is JiPiSiG.

The entire top gold was forged out of the same piece. I used only 9 WALKWAY, LARGE's.

Looking forward to your map. Glad you like mine. You should also look for my next forge creation. I do not have a name yet, but hopefully you will eventually find/see it in forgehub's competitive section. ^_^

6. JOYST1CK

JOYST1CK Forerunner

This my friend is going to be an instant classic. I see this map being tweaked and passed off by many people as their own, only for you to come by one of these people and "their map" in a custom games lobby and realize that you've created a hit. That's a job well done.

+1 DL

7. jipisig

jipisig Forerunner

Thank you! I hope everyone feels the same as you, and I hope it can inspire some forgers to create some interesting and fun maps! ^_^

8. happyman

happyman Forerunner

some of my friends edited your map. we changed the green room completely and some cover areas that you had. if you want to check it out add me on xbl. its really dope. n im actually using your top glod area in my map if you would like to check that out as well. i hope you get back to me? thanx

9. jipisig

jipisig Forerunner

I finally took a look at the link you set me. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I have been extremely busy with school. I love the changes you have made the the green room. With your changes it is no longer a room now. I also noticed the weapon changes you have made and I love everything. You have actually inspired me for some changes to the new MLG map I have been Forging over the last few months on and off. I have the entire summer off so expect a couple new posts with a few new maps. ^_^