Confirmed

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by RodziR, Sep 10, 2010.

1. RodziR

RodziR Forerunner

Confirmed

Recommended players: 6-8

Reach is knocking the door so it's now or never time to post your map. Confirmed is a conquest map with 7 territories. The map is made in foundry's hallway. Now you think I have just put the doors on their place and call it conquest map. If so, you're wrong.

Let's start from left. You walk and see that way to middle is blocked, so you turn right and go out of door. Outside there is small room leading to next door, where you can get to middle of the map. From middle you must go to door other side, walk trough small room to next door and and your at the right side. Get it? Of course not, thats why I have some pictures.

This is the first territory.
    [​IMG]

Second territory is just behind the corner.
    [​IMG]

Here's the third territory.
    [​IMG]

In the fourth territory there is only small door to other side.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Territory number five is same looking as three (this is symmetrical map).
    [​IMG]

Territory six, almost at the end.
    [​IMG]

Territory seven, finally you can close the page.
    [​IMG]

Confirmed

Conquest

#1 RodziR, Sep 10, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2010
  2. TheKingOfCrash7

TheKingOfCrash7 Forerunner

Im really not a big conquest fan and this is a perfect example of why. This map looks just like all the other conquest map that so many people have made. U sit back and look at theaesthetics of this map and u realize nothing is visually appealing. And in general it is all just too cramped. U should never have a door only one person can fit through in my opinion, and this entire map is about the width of two people. I like that u have fun playing conquest, but try to make a map that nobody else has made for conquest.

3/10

3. Kyler

Kyler Forerunner

Ignore KingofCrash, he's missing the point of Conquest.
    Conquest is a battle between two teams that takes place on a small, linear path. Besides, every area on this map can fit two people.
    This map could be better, sure, but don't be hating on it just because it doesn't look nice or because you don't understand Conquest.

Nice map.

4. RodziR

RodziR Forerunner

Thanks for comments. You're right, map ain't aestheticly pleasing, but in Halo reach I'm going to make maps with better aesthetics.