Confirmed: Different Classes

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by TehRandomBoi, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Nightfire

Nightfire Ancient

Hunters aren't a race, they're weapons created from little worms.
    For example, in the book it describes how the worms circulate through the Covenant floating city High Charity. So, the covenant used the worms and stuffed them into armor and gave them guns.

2. TehRandomBoi

TehRandomBoi Ancient

Even though that sounds extremely stupid, it's true. But as someone said before, the Golden Hunter does look bigger than normal Hunters. And, as they said it could be when a colony can't or doesn't want to split, hence making them a single, stronger Hunter. The Brown Hunter is speculated, since people said that it looks excatly the same as a Golden one, but that may be cause of some reason related with distance, light and posture on the Hunters.

But here's a HEAVY speculation: What if a Lekgolo worm colony cannot or will not split for such a long time that they can not be contained, thus leading the Covenant to create a Mechanical shell for the Colony, which is a Scarab, thus making the Hunter a Scarab and a Scarab a Hunter. If all of these HAPPEN to be true, here's how it would work:

Lekgolo Hive - Lekgolo Colony - Brown or normal Hunter
    Lekgolo Hive - Lekgolo Colony - Golden Hunter - Halo 3 Era Scarab - Lekgolo Country (too large to use in a war)

The Halo 3 Era Scarab is probably the only one which is powered by Lekgolo Worms, as the Halo 2 Scarab seems entirely mechanical. Anyone disagree? plus the Lekgolo Country probably wouldn't happen, and if it did, they would probably be sent back to their homeworld or some other thing.

#22 TehRandomBoi, Aug 29, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2009
  3. CaptnSTFU

CaptnSTFU Ancient

Their home world is just like a devoid planet with lots of holes or something like that, but im pretty sure it's not just one huge entity its made up of several smaller entities. The scarab idea sounds good. And you know the machine was made for excavation and the lekgolo do as you said live inside high charity. Deos that mean there are flood lekgolo??? Oh haha yea i forgot the unsued h2 thing called the Juggernaut.
    "
    Edit: boom shaka laka here is what a brown hunter is
    - Halowiki/Mgalekgolo

#23 CaptnSTFU, Aug 29, 2009
  4. MetaWaddleDee

MetaWaddleDee Ancient

I want to see Grunt flood and the Juggernaut in any playable Halo game. I really thought they would put them in Halo wars. (I know grunts arent sentient or whatever, but it would be cool)

5. CaptnSTFU

CaptnSTFU Ancient

No i read somewhere that grunt's are turned into the poppers or the big walking bomb's with little ones in them. The lack the physic to be used as a combat form. Jackals are turned into the same thing.

6. Rifte

Rifte Ancient

...and where did you read this exactly?

7. TehRandomBoi

TehRandomBoi Ancient

Halopeedia. Don't ****ing mess with them saying that people can edit, you CAN get your IP banned from it by putting fake or unrelated info. And then they edit it back.

And btw, the Life that the Flood infect have to have an intact central nervous system, without it being all ****ed up. They also have to have enough calcium, otherwise they are turned into Flood Carrier Forms.

#27 TehRandomBoi, Aug 29, 2009
  8. Telrad

Telrad Ancient

I belive carrier forms were combat forms that lost their combat abilities and where then assigned to reproduction. So, Flood life is Infection>Combat>Carrier>Multiple Infection. Grunts, Jackels, Hunters and Drones don' have enough biomass in them to be used.

And my understanding is that all Scarabs are controlled by Hunters.

Anyway, I wonder f these Hunters will mean new tactics to fight against or if they just more health.

It's a shame that Bungie doesn't let the Covenent interact with each other more. Would be awesome to see a Drone colony carrieing troops into battle or by keeping Hunters incredibly mobile. Death from above indeed...

#28 Telrad, Aug 29, 2009
  9. DMM White

DMM White Ancient

LOL at your "screenshot"!!

I'm quite relieved that youw ere talking about Hunter classes, not ODST Firefight classes.

10. ch33s3yboy

ch33s3yboy Ancient