Conduit Spurt

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by SpEcTaCuLar Ra, Jun 8, 2010.

1. SpEcTaCuLar Ra

SpEcTaCuLar Ra Ancient

[​IMG]

Creator: SpEcTaCuLar Ra

Racetrack Name: Conduit Spurt

Map: Foundry

Difficulty: Medium-Hard

Gametypes: Battle Snipes, Battle Tracks, Battle Lasers, and RACETRACKS

Weapons and Equipment:
    Beam Rifle x 1
    Carbine x 1
    Needler x 1
    Sentinel Beam x 1
    Shotgun x 1
    Sniper Rifle x 1
    Firebomb Grenade x 1
    Plasma Grenade x 1
    Bubble Shield x 1
    Regen x 1
    Overshield x 1
    PowerDrain x 1
    Trip Mine x 1

Description:
    Conduit Spurt is a fabulous track on Foundry that includes some nice scenery/aesthetics that some people think looks like pipes and construction throughout the track. You can call it whatever but it adds a great theme to this track. This is my third track in a row that's not on Sandbox mainly because I'm kind of sick of Sandbox and I want to show there can still be some amazing tracks on other maps. There are many little things that this track includes that makes it stand out. The weapon placement set well with all the weapons except for one floating from arches and scenery on the map. Also, to help people find the weapons, there are power ups on each piece of scenery that a weapon or equipment is located. The flow is magnificent but it can be difficult to race at first. The man cannon turn may be a problem for some but if you take it right, you can rocket around the turn at full speed. This track took me about 40 hours all together. The estimate track time is 23 seconds. It is compatible for all BT gametypes. Please leave constructive criticism and enjoy.

Pictures:
    Start
    [​IMG]

Ramp after Start
    [​IMG]

Fence Box Turn
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bridge Hill/Turn
    [​IMG]

Double Box Turn
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fence Wall S Turn
    [​IMG]

Wall Corner Turn and Uncheatable Destination
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shield Door U Turn
    [​IMG]

Staightaway and Grav Lift Turn Back to Start
    [​IMG]

Overviews
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Action Shots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What inspired your creation?
    Well I just wanted to bring back how good Foundry was for racetracks and to try different maps other the Sandbox

How long did it take for you to build this track?
    Probably 40 hours because I wanted to make sure things were perfect, I wanted the weapon placement to be nice and neat and the scenery took quit some time also.

What aspect of the track took you longest to make?
    Probably the single wall turn because I has to make it sharp enough so that it wouldn't run into the wall but not too sharp so it wouldn't be difficult for drivers.

Download Conduit Spurt Here

#1 SpEcTaCuLar Ra, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  2. Derk921

Derk921 Forerunner

Awesome map, in my opinion probably in the top 5 best foundry tracks. The shield door turn after the destination is so spectacular!

3. PILGRIM

PILGRIM Ancient

WOW!
    Get this featured now. Foundry racetracks are always the best because they are fun top drive on and the close quarters battles make it even better.

4. ThunderSpartan9

ThunderSpartan9 Ancient

In my view..its lookn like da best racing map evr maade on foundry.......very awesome...the geomerging is very clean..doesnt look like there is any minor bumps at all...good job!!!

5. KATANCIK

KATANCIK Forerunner

Great map! I see you went to play some lasers on it, sounds pretty crazy. I like what you did with that annoying crane, the vent idea was really cool.

6. smm2010

smm2010 Forerunner

I enjoyed Beta-testing this map in your party. This has to be by far the best Foundry Battle Track I've ever played on. The turns along with the addition of aesthetics make this perfect for Battle Lasers. Awesome job with this, man!

7. SpEcTaCuLar Ra

SpEcTaCuLar Ra Ancient

Thanks, but that's why I chose Foundry because it is much more enjoyable to race on Foundry tracks instead of the same old Sandbox tracks.

Thanks for the comments guys.

8. Mister man 1217

Mister man 1217 Forerunner

This track is incredibly neat for a Foundry Track so props for that. I only feel that if you fall of the track ins ome parts, you may not be able to get in the race. I will look in a Custom Gam eto be sure of this or not.

9. x DREAM 76 x

x DREAM 76 x New World Man

Do you really think that he would have made it so you can't get back on the track?? There is a window panel ramp to get right back on the track if you fall.

10. xXEnr4gedHoboXx

xXEnr4gedHoboXx Forerunner

looks like a great map i love racing maps and will definetly dl