Sandbox Complexa

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by isntnoobspellednewb, May 2, 2009.

1. isntnoobspellednewb

Complexa
    Created by mackthemost

Supported Gametypes:
    Free-for-all Team Slayer and Oddball gametypes

Map Description
    My map consist of three levels, all flow together to create a chaotic type of gameplay. The weapons are well distributed and it is perfectly symmetrical. All levels are connected to each other in someway so if you know your way around the map you can back you teammates up quick no matter where you are on the map.

[​IMG]

There are two Battle Rifles on each level and a power weapon on the top(sniper rifle) and bottom(rockets). With the mauler down bottom too some teams will try to run straight for the bottom while smart players will rush to high ground for the snipe.

Blue Base
    [​IMG]

both bases are separated by one wall so most games start out with a big battle in the "purple room"

puuuurple
    [​IMG]
    no hammer anymore, mauler took its place. But change it in forge to make the map feel alot more like guardian. (its fun ;)
    Red Hall/Base from purple, with ramp leading to top.
    [​IMG]

This is the "overshield tube". It is located at the top and when you drop down it leads to the very bottom at the rocket spawn.
    [​IMG]

Rocket Spawn
    [​IMG]

Here is looking up the center with rocket spawn just to the left
    [​IMG]

Total Weapon Count:
    Battle Rifle: x6
    Assault Rifle:x2
    Sniper Rifle: x1
    Rocket Launcher: x1
    Plasma Rifle: x2
    Mauler: x1
    Needler: x1
    Plasma Grenades: x2
    Bubble Shield: x1
    Power Drain: x1
    Regeneratar: x1
    Overshield: x1

I'd like to thank every one who played the sh*t out of this map so I could make it so great. I have to give a few namedrops SpecOpGrunt, xRookieStomperx and my lil bro str8booshin. Check it out peeps you'll really love it, I promise.

Download COMPLEXA
    FFA TS BALL all work great with weapon specific gametypes like snipes and shotguns or even rockets are really really reeeaallly fun

#1 isntnoobspellednewb, May 2, 2009
    Last edited: May 2, 2009