Community Favorites: May 2018

Discussion in 'Features' started by WAR, Oct 5, 2018.

By WAR on Oct 5, 2018 at 10:24 AM
  1. WAR

WAR Cartographer
    The Creator Forge Critic

comfav.jpg
    Its been 5 months since we've posted our Community Favorite map selections and we have a lot of catching up to do here. On behalf of the team we sincerely apologize for letting this honorary tradition slip out of our grasp. We've all had a lot of personal projects that prevented us from focusing our attention to the things that matter most, level design and celebrating the communities favorite choices! We don't have any good excuses so I won't attempt to make any, the partially automated system was designed to help do the work for the staff in slower periods like this. Unfortunately, it doesn't do all of the work for us. Without further adieu, I'll be posting the winners over the last 5 months separating the content each week from here on out until we're all caught up. We'll do our best to ensure these delays don't happen again. Here are the map nominations and results for May, 2018!

anemia.jpg literatureclub.jpg conduit.jpg bewilder.jpg analogue.jpg Conflux.jpg prison.jpg Ironhall.jpg Metropolis.jpg othello.jpg

analogue3.jpg
    conflux3.jpg
    othello2.jpg
    inronhall1.jpg
    Sorry for the lack of reading material here. Hopefully I can conduct an interview with one of the winners for next weeks article. Congratulations once again to all our candidates and winners!

See you next week!:forgehub:

#1 WAR, Oct 5, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Features' started by WAR, Oct 5, 2018.