Community Favorites: June 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by I Crush All, Jun 25, 2021.

By I Crush All on Jun 25, 2021 at 11:44 PM
  1. I Crush All

I Crush All The Bojack Horseman of the Forge Community

[​IMG]

Welcome back to a new installment of Forgehub Community Favorites, hope everyone had a good 4th of July weekend! With E3 recently passing through our typical summer plans and Infinite on the Horizon, we can only hope the Forge Lord Michael Schorr will bless us with some more forge details soon! Bot support for customs/forge perhaps? We can only speculate and dream, until the day we have that knowledge though… In this community favorites, we have a new slew of great creations from the community to Showcase! Without stretching this intro out too long, let's acquire those Skewers, Grapple-Jack those vehicles, and repulser bounce straight into this month’s community favorites!

Here are the nominations and winners for the month of June!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This month, our 3rd place spot was secured by last month’s 2nd place winner Ivan Diaz! Ivan’s map is a remake of a familiar map to Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 3, and Battlefield V fans, Wake Island! Wake Island is set up for Big Team Battle with the recommended player count being [10-16]. Ivan has custom-made some WWII-looking planes to correspond with the setting of the environment/setting of the map, both for on-map set pieces and flyable vehicles!. The aesthetics of this map seem to closely resemble Battlefield V and 1942 counterparts. Great job Ivan on making it into another community favorites and be sure to check out his map if you’re looking to replicate your Battlefield experience in Halo!

[​IMG]

In second place this month we have Cascade by Nano. This remake of the Halo Online/Halo(3)MCC Map Waterfall is a direct remake from a layout point of view with some interesting aesthetic choices thanks to Halo 5’s forge palette! Just like its Halo Online and MCC counterpart this map is built for 4v4’s but can play as low as 1v1 and as high as 5v5 according to Nano.

[​IMG]

Finally our final re...er... map of community favorites this month is a new treat from Veteran ForgeHub creator Unknown Emerald. His map,
    Magmastone, is a medieval-themed map set inside a castle built within a volcano. This map features great medieval aesthetics applied to the castle’s interiors, the exterior courtyards, and the emissive lava surrounding and coursing through the desolate stronghold’s design. This map is one of Emerald’s many infection maps within his collection and it definitely doesn’t disappoint. Magmastone plays with the recommended player count of [10-14] players and can be obtained through Emerald's Fileshare.

Congratulations to everyone who placed this month and if you didn’t, well, I can’t wait for all of your fantastic entries next month! I think I speak on the behalf of everyone here at ForgeHub when I say that You truly excite us with your new creations that we have the pleasure of seeing as candidates for each month’s community favorites. Hopefully, we'll soon be able to get our creative hands on Halo Infinite’s forge and push new boundaries that we can’t currently conceive breaking. Maybe in the flighting program? Only time will tell. Until next time!

You’re new friendly neighborhood writer

~Crush

Wait where’d Foge go?

#1 I Crush All, Jun 25, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by I Crush All, Jun 25, 2021.