Commons

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by hardflip743, Jan 20, 2011.

1. hardflip743

hardflip743 Ancient

Commons
    Download Here
    This map was created by a friend of mine. His GT is Seven Oh Three.
    Check out the map and let us know what you think.
    He themed the map around a sort of commons area hence the name.
    This has come a long way since the first time I had seen it and it will surely come even further with your advice.
    So please take the time to download and play and help a new forger out seeing as this is Seven's second map.
    Thanks in advance.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jimbob J

Jimbob J Forerunner

I really like the angles and the feel of the map. Maybe you could change the color in some of the different areas, This may change the feel of the map, for better or worse we don't know yet, but at least players new to the map would be able to orient themselves easier/faster. I would download this, but I don't have my box at School.

3. Marcass2021

Marcass2021 Forerunner

wow this look great, i like just about everything i see in these pictures.. tell your friend good job. =)

4. GRIFFIN XIII

GRIFFIN XIII Ancient

This map has a Tree!!! Instant feature!! hahaha is that old yet? Anyway, the map looks aesthetically pleasing, the forging is nice and tight, and looks properly thought-out. I'll DL and post back with some playtests.

5. hardflip743

hardflip743 Ancient

Haha thanks for the positives guys. I'm sure it means alot to him. It is always nice to see a good map get noticed. I hope you guys enjoy playing on the map as much as I enjoyed watching him make it.
    Definately post back when you can playtest it and tell your friends about the map ;).