Remake Combat Hall

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by Sikaxis, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Sikaxis

Sikaxis Forerunner

Wasn't sure if I should post this one in mini maps but whatever . For those of you that had the pleasure of playing the DS title Metroid Prime : Hunters this map will definitely spark your memory . Once I played it I found out that this was a super tiny map . It works well for a quick swat game . People also argue the weapon layout but it was mostly becasue I was trying to use weapons that best mimic the weapons of the Hunters . The pictures dont give the map much credit . Its accurate trust me .

top view of south side
    [​IMG]

top view of north side
    [​IMG]

The tunnel
    [​IMG]

Me and my map
    [​IMG]

Im sure only like 5 people will care so easy on the critisizm.

#1 Sikaxis, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
  2. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

Do you want our thoughts, or not?

That was probably my second favourite multiplayer map, right after the one with all the lava, and the big rock in the middle, and right above the ice caves one.
    You seem to have made it to scale and stuff, but I'm curious to see how you set up the weapons. I think you should make a custom gametype with weapons that mimic each character's default weapon; ie, the red dude had a sniper (sniper/focus rifle), Samus had a missile launcher (concussion rifle, perhaps) etc.

I'll look through the map, and check out the layout of the weapons, and spawns and stuff, but honestly, I think you should go with the loadout idea.

#2 pinohkio, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2010