Colosseum

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by okanaryfreeme, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. okanaryfreeme

okanaryfreeme Ancient

Colosseum is a fantasy model built upon the original colosseum found in italy. In the tunnels there is a teleporter that sends you to any of seven different fence poxes in the audience. inside each box there is a sniper rifle. Also inside the tunnels are two gravity hammers and four energy swords. inside the tunnels you have access to three Choppers(lions)which are directed to move into the coloseum. There is a door inside the tunnels that leads to the colosseum. All you have to do to open it is to throw the gravlift on the ground to the corner of the dumpster. On top of the door is a small room with a spartan laser and a plasma turret. In side the colosseum are four pillars which have a powerup and a shotgun. There also teleporters in the area where the choppers (lions) come out. The purpose of these are to keep players out of the tunnels and in the fighting area. Enjoy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These two images are a complete over view of the entire colosseum.

This map was created by okanaryfreeme
    To Download, please click the following link.http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=21627467&viewreplies=true

2. iTz Me

iTz Me Ancient

Looks like it could use some interlocking here and there but it looks OK.
    And it looks like if they fall outside of it, it is hard for them to get back in unless that is what the teleporters are.

And I don't know if you reposted but there was a map right above yours with the same name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.