Code Impulse

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by GD27 BlueDevil, Aug 10, 2008.

?

How would you rate this map?

Poll closed Aug 25, 2008.
  1. Needs work

5 vote(s)
    9.4%
  2. Allright... I guess

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Pretty cool nice job

14 vote(s)
    26.4%
  4. Awsome Map!

34 vote(s)
    64.2%
  1. ZANDER1994

ZANDER1994 Ancient

Great map man. It looks really complex. I like how you used the wire spool as a weapon holder stand. I'll definitally give it a download and a 5/5. Btw, I met you at a tgif a while ago, and you told me to comment on spaceage v2, so I did. This might even be a feature.

#21 ZANDER1994, Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
  2. HomieG54

HomieG54 Ancient

Great job BlueDevil. Even though I already told you this on live. I love the interlocking and geo-glitching. 10/5. The gameplay is great. Though I think to play for the most intense fun go with CTF I think it's works the best. I had a pleasure testing it and the video was great.

Overall:
    10/5

P.S. Let me know if you need help making/testing future maps.

GD27 BlueDevil likes this.
  3. HezbollaHector

HezbollaHector Ancient

nice map, i saw it with pmp before it came out and was amazed

4. rewib65

rewib65 Ancient

this looks great, i will not be suprised to see this as a featured map on forgehub

5. Firetag

Firetag Ancient

Why didn't you tell me you were posting this today....(I was out golfing anyway lol)...but I played this map for the first time today and it was great! Its gameplay was actually good...sorry but I thought space ages gameplayed sucked lol.... Well anyway great map and I really love the switch put in..Also when I learned this wasn't budget glitched I litarally crapped my pants lol...Great map!

6. GD27 BlueDevil

GD27 BlueDevil Ancient

I started asking people to comment when it had 85 comments. After Bayonetwork came out I wanted to get 100. I found out it was against forgehub's rules to advertize your map so I emmediatly stopped.

Glad you like it by the way :)

7. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

the interlock and geomerging with movable and imovable objects is delicous looking
    i only learned how to geomerge with movable objects today and its isnt a piece of cake
    i smell a feature

8. Supernaut

Supernaut Ancient

Good job on you second map, it looks really well made I am deferentially downloading this.

9. stin10

stin10 Ancient

i helped test it. the gametype is important. but its still the best map i've seen in a while.

10. Eyeless Sid

Eyeless Sid Ancient

I think the cave is one of the best features of this map its place well enouch that its even dark in the cave as well it looks real nice. Also like all the destructable items you added. : ]

11. FordCalvin

FordCalvin Ancient
    Banned

This is so much better then Space Age and might be good enough to make the front page.

12. DanNewlands

DanNewlands Ancient

Hey this looks like an awesome map . . you've made it seem your in a different map then foundry if you know what i mean lol well done 5/5 definite download for me =D

13. Soviet Skibum

Soviet Skibum Ancient

This map looks amazing. The merging is very well done. I especially love how the cave looks.

14. Norbert220

Norbert220 Ancient

Great job! It looks like you spent a lot of time on your map, so that's all that counts. Even though it's amazing.

15. II BEERPONG II

II BEERPONG II Ancient

I dl'd and played it with a few friends... 3v3 slayer. Excellent Job! I loved every aspect of it. A job well done! 5/5

16. sgt.pepper

sgt.pepper Ancient

looks sick man i like the concept with the cave great job i think ill give a dl next time round!

17. monkeyrantz

monkeyrantz Ancient

wow, very good job on the cave, ive been waiting to see something like that, and there it is, great job. this map was definitly worth the effort you gave it. 5/5

18. Flexwalker100

Flexwalker100 Ancient

hey great job i knew this would be a hit. I got a sneak peek at it. what i always love is the fence box with barrels inside. 5/5 great job.

19. TheRagingBeast

TheRagingBeast Ancient

great map man, as for some constructive critisism it look open in the middle apart from the geo'd open duble box, maybe its just me. also crazy geoglitching, like 75% of the map is geo'd and love the movable object goe u did with shotty. 5/5 and keep forgin

20. GD27 BlueDevil

GD27 BlueDevil Ancient

The shield doors are to keep people from breaking the switch and from grenading out of the map. Plus people can't throw grenades into the top base. It really ruins the gameplay.

The shield doors help the gameplay not encurage camping.