Sandbox Cobra Castle

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by elitebiker18, Aug 9, 2010.

1. elitebiker18

elitebiker18 Forerunner

COBRA CASTLE
    Hey guys. This is my second Aesthetic map post. I call it Cobra Castle because it is my clan's headquarters. My clan is called the C44 Cobras. Anyway, this map isnt the biggest castle out there, but it still has a lot of cool features. This map can support mainly infection gametypes. I would have to say this map took me about 1-2 days to complete and it is actually the first castle i've ever made.
    PICTURES
    Front View
    [​IMG]
    As you can see on of the main "castle like" features is its big tower and creepy looking entrance. I think it looks cool!

Overview
    [​IMG]
    Vehicle spawn
    [​IMG]
    I decided to put a vehicle so me and my clan could have a little "driving" fun.

Main Room
    [​IMG]
    Little room
    [​IMG]
    I added a little room on each side of the main hall that are good for hiding from enemies.

The Spiraling Staircase
    [​IMG]
    The staircase spirals around the inside of the big tower and features a sword placed in the middle.

The Shiny Bridge
    [​IMG]
    This bridge allows you access to the sniping roof...... and, for some reason, it is very shiny.

The Sniper Roof
    [​IMG]
    The Teleporter
    [​IMG]
    There are stairs leading down from the sniping roof that lead to a teleporter...... this room is also very shiny.

The Reciever
    [​IMG]
    The teleporter takes you to the top of the big tower. It is a very good spot for sniping or lasering peoples brains out.

So thats basically it. If you guy want to join my clan than message me on xbox live. Ill be looking forward to seeing what you guys think of it. Also, if you guys can think of anything to add to map or any gametypes for my map than please let me know... Thanks and have fun!

Download Here: Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

2. Triarii

Triarii Forerunner

This doesnt look to bad, it looks a bit messy at certain parts but i cant really judge this map until i see it up close, ima gonna download it and then ill give my full feadback.

3. CornishNinja

CornishNinja Forerunner

it is quite good from the screenshots
    i know you said infection map but there is alot of open area outside which make it impossible for zombies to kill if you are at snipping tower
    maybe make a V2 with barricades to hide behind some storage houses and maybe other stuff?

4. goop

goop Ancient

How many people are in your clan?

5. elitebiker18

elitebiker18 Forerunner

around 15 people