Remake Coagulation

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by Abion47, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Abion47

Abion47 Forerunner

This is a remake of Coagulation from Halo 2. I've seen a lot of remakes of Blood Gulch, but I haven't seen many of Coagulation (which I think is the much better version) and the ones that I've seen seem a little lazily done. Therefore, I present Coagulation: the Remake.

[​IMG]

The front of base red. I put in a lot of time to make the base look and feel like the original Coagulation, although since I don't have Halo 2 handy, I had to take a few liberties.

[​IMG]

Rear view of the same base. There is a large entry and two smaller entries into the lower garage, which houses most of each team's vehicles.

[​IMG]

Interior view of the garage.

[​IMG]

Good view of the blue base. There are rock formations such as this one in other places of the map as to offer solid protection when attacking the opposing base.

[​IMG]

Aerial view of the entire map. Each base is balanced and symmetrical.

If you play this map and find anything wrong with it, please tell me about it. I spent a lot of time on this map and I don't want it tanking now because of some overlooked error.

#1 Abion47, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2010
  2. footballfan757

footballfan757 Ancient

You may think that this is an accurate remake. But sadly to say Last time I checked in halo 2 their where banshees. So In all honesty this can not be called a remake. And they basically made this exact map that came on the disk. So This would be a waste to download since its basically Identical to the BG remake anyway. And by adding the falcons made the map way to overpowered and should not have been added since banshees are better then Falcons. However, The bases do look sloppy made and not anywhere close to what the bases look like in Halo 2. Bungie has pictures everywhere of Coag up to look at the bases. IF you reformat the bases and get rid of the falcon and put what really should be their then this map could be good until then its not worth adding to the download que. BUt GoodLuck. And if you take my advice about redoing the bases and making it look closer to the orginal coag then you will have a decent map. Good LUCK and happy forging