Sandbox Cluster

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Canadians360, Mar 29, 2009.

?

I was thinking of remaking this map for slayer and all other normal gametypes

1. YES I think normal games in Cluster would be incredible

100.0%
  2. Yea thats a good idea i'd download it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I might try it if it looks fun

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Won't work well start from scratch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Dont bother bad idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Canadians360

Canadians360 Ancient

I wanted to put in more entry points but ran out of cash. I also tried to interlock the two way nodes In the floor but you would accidentally walk on them and go somewhere else. They were good ideas though and I'll be sure to check out your map when ur done if u send a link.

2. Canadians360

Canadians360 Ancient

I didn't think my map fit competitive because of its different weapon spawns and it doesn't play like normal slayer variants. I wasn't sure so I took this safe path to avoid any possible problems. Thanks for the input. P.S. Its not my first map just my first post on forge hub. I was encouraged by friends to start one after I made Cluster.

3. Canadians360

Canadians360 Ancient

Thanks for reading the gametype description i put up. Do you have any comments or advice for my map?

4. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Ancient

i like the map, looks pretty nice.
    just imagine this on the skybubble with zombie mode :D! (yes i know everyone is a all about the skybubble) but anyways, thought that was a neat idea.
    and the over power of weapons, im not a huge fan of, but other then that nice layout.
    4/5

5. Canadians360

Canadians360 Ancient

Hey I dont mind bad ratings but dont judge without trying based on others who didnt do a good job. But I am thinking of reformating it in a new map for slayer gametypes. Try to stay open minded or you might pass something great(Not saying my map is just in general) and never know it.

6. l33tmeerkatslol

l33tmeerkatslol Ancient

THIS IS SICK! It looks like soooo much fun! OMG! I am so excited! The arena looks very cool. Maybe some more cover in the middle for the close ranged guys. This looks very well forged and the overview looks great. I am wondering if you can shoot through the holes in the wall. And, just in case, you should make the walls higher in the boxes to prevent people double jumping and helping eachother go into different boxes. Definate download from me. 5/5.

EDIT! I played and it is really cool and interesting. I can get out of the map though. PM me if you want to know where, although you could probably figure it out.

#26 l33tmeerkatslol, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  7. Callum

Callum Ancient

Has anyone even played on this map OMG best arena Ive played in it is the smoothest map ive tried on sandbox so far why is this 3/5 :( Canadians u need to explain the gametype a little better but 4 vs 4 is insane on this map WHEN ARE U MAKING ANOTHER MAP PLEASE TELL ME! 5/5

8. xNx21x

xNx21x Ancient

Like the map but when ur taking pics of the map try to not have any spawn points in them other thatn that Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Sotha Sil156

Sotha Sil156 Ancient

Sorry about the 24 hour thing. It used to be like that when I first joined. Anyway, my original opinion still stands that the map is very cool. The idea and forging and ascetics and probably the gameplay are executed very well. It might be a good idea to cut a few more of the longer sight lines in the central area. I can't wait to play it.

10. FryTheSly

FryTheSly Ancient

ah that sounds really good. alright i will try it out!
    sept it seems like there could be a little bit more cover? but idkkkkkk i gotta go download it! haha

11. mastersync23

mastersync23 Ancient

Wow, this looks cool. The aesthetics are great. It looks really smooth and symmetrical. I quite like it, so 8/10.

12. XxSpix

XxSpix Ancient

What you need to do is put your words/pics in.
    Put the BB code box thing in around the words ( [ ]blah[/ ] )
    Type 'spoiler' in the BB box [.spoiler] [/spoiler](without the '.')
    And you're done.
    Like this

OP: This map looks great. I need to DL to give my full review, but I'll be back(hopefully) soon!
    Aesthetics are nice: +1

13. Urban Myth

Urban Myth Ancient

this map is actually pretty good. it reminds me of foundation... did you get any insperation from foundation when you made this?

14. WREX

WREX Ancient

I'm about 99% sure you took the map Excavation and changed a few minor things...

check this out...[​IMG]
    The above image is Excavation.
    The image below is your map...
    [​IMG]

#34 WREX, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  15. Canadians360

Canadians360 Ancient

Yes I said this in my maps description at the top why does nobody read the important stuff. I liked the tubes and layout of the edges since the design of the ring was so efficiant. But I did remake it his stuff is better and actualy centered

16. The Barracuda

The Barracuda Ancient

I have to say this map looks well forged.
    I like the idea of the weapon boxes.
    you have my dl.
    I will rate it later after i played it.

#36 The Barracuda, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  17. Canadians360

Canadians360 Ancient

Hey every one thanks for the input and I hope the new weapon box picks and the idea of putting them in spoilers makes life easier for everyone :)

18. Callum

Callum Ancient

Good IDEA!!

The spoiler hiding box pics was great I know I wanted to see them but others probably would hate having to look at them if they weren't interested.

19. Callum

Callum Ancient

Oops forgot to ask

Hey when are you making your next map PLEASE TELL ME ITS AN ARENA

20. Canadians360

Canadians360 Ancient

Arena not another one

Wow I'm glad u like my arena but no my new maps called Junction and it is already in my file share but its still being tweaked If you want to have serious input in my next map go here and give Junction a spin I could use some input.
    Oh and here's a pic but I linked it so it wouldn't ruin the map for others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.