Heroic DLC ClubHouse

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by OmGtH, May 28, 2010.

1. OmGtH

OmGtH Ancient

Hello again!Yet another of my dastardly Treehouses are done,and now,CTF is playable on it!

So this is on standoff,basicly,its a face off between The Treehouse guys and the Campsite guys,all balanced weapons,(he he,except for one),and can now be played with ctf,camping in the treehouse is yet another problem,but i bet you can fix it with your superior grenade throwing skills or possibly finding a weapon that hid on both players territories.

So yeah,

List,

• Slayer Enabled
    • CTF Enabled
    • Balanced weapons
    • Tons of fun(Depends on your taste)
    • And hidden weapon on each side
    So you're the judge,go ahead,watch,comment,rate,and download!

Download Clubhouse

YouTube - Clubhouse-Halo 3 Forged CTF Treehouse

OVER 1000 DOWNLOADS THANKS FORGEHUB,wait,only 400 people so far have viewed this topic!Strange!

#1 OmGtH, May 28, 2010
    Last edited: May 30, 2010
  2. RageQuit

RageQuit Forerunner

Hmm.. you should make the attackers base alittle farther because they seem to look too close.
    Ounce the attackers have the flag, they just have to jack a hog then ride their way to victory..

3. OmGtH

OmGtH Ancient

True,i should have added some weapons at the flag away spawns,because everytime you spawn and your flag is away you just spawn near a turret on the side of your base,but a turret against a warthog has kinda no chance so yeah,sorry.But the spawn time could be reduced before you play to give players more of a chance to defend their flag.

Thanks for the advice! :)

4. WlodygaDeuce

WlodygaDeuce Ancient

you should put a down load link

5. Jrcane4455

Jrcane4455 Forerunner

I would've liked to of done it with you but i'll get over it. One change I would've made to the treehouse would be to had a more open lower room on the first floor of the treehouse.