Mini-Game Club Mongoose - A Mongoose Challenge Map

Discussion in 'Halo 4 Archive' started by MousseMooseROCKS, Jun 15, 2013.

1. MousseMooseROCKS

"What is Club Mongoose???"

I'm glad you asked! Club Mongoose is a one-of-a-kind obstacle course/challenge map. While it is very tough, it is also very fair. Your goal is to successfully drive your way through all four rooms to get the oddball and become a new member of the "Club Mongoose."

"I'm man enough!"

Are you, though? Not everyone can be a winner. I've seen the biggest men go home crying over this challenge. You see, this just isn't your typical map. You will have to do things that you might have not thought were even possible on the mongoose. Sometimes, you might not even know what to do. Oh, and don't even think about trying to cheat. I know you people.

"That's dumb!"

Now, now, there's no need for that. I'm no monster; I want you to have fun. I made sure to make multiple rooms so you don't have to start from the beginning if you fail. Also, no part of the map is based off of luck. If you do it right, you will make it every time. I've beat this in two minutes flat, so I can assure you it's all very possible.

Here's some pictures so you can judge for yourself!

Room 1
    [​IMG]

Room 2
    [​IMG]

Room 3
    [​IMG]

Room 4
    [​IMG]

Success!

[​IMG]

"So anything else I should know?"

• Don't stay off your mongoose for too long. Your mongoose could despawn and no one wants that.
    • If the above does happen, there are shields shields in the corners of rooms 2 and 3 that have a soft kill barrier attached to them. This will kill you and send you back to the mongoose spawn at the beginning of the map. If you get stuck in room 4, just just off the map.
    • If you get your mongoose on the landing spot in room 4 and you fall off, there is a small ledge that you can jump off in order to get back up on the landing spot.
    • Jump off the mongoose in room 4 to get the oddball.
    • Holding LT will let you make sharper turns at lowish speeds.
    • There are 3 easter eggs in room 4, if you're willing to find them.

HAVE FUN!

#1 MousseMooseROCKS, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2013
  2. popyourtop

popyourtop Forerunner

great post, no download links..

3. Zandril

Zandril Promethean
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Looks like a course designed to infuriate. You need to put up a download link though.