Cliffside

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by Calimar, May 20, 2011.

1. Calimar

Calimar Ancient

Cliffside
    8-16 player 1 Flag CTF

This map is supposed to play as a sort of asymmetrical Blood Gulch. At first glance most people dismiss the map as too difficult without realizing the attacking team has a teleporter at their base that can be used to flank the defending base. If you want to win you can't rush the middle, you will need to make good use of the sniper rifle, Falcon, middle base, and teleporter. A tip for those who are having trouble taking down the Falcon: There's a grenade launcher on the 2nd floor of the middle base.

2. Noble T0M

Noble T0M Forerunner

I havent seen many maps made up here, im glad someone finally made a good one! mad props

3. Jester1194

Jester1194 Forerunner

I absolutely love that center piece.

4. raexe

raexe Forerunner

It kinda looks good, from the only pic you have (can't use Youtube T.T). You should add more pictures so I can really perceive how flow of the map looks like.

On the other hand, I kinda see that the center piece is too close to one base making it somewhat of an advantage to the team of the base in terms of cover.

Also, this map could really have some good aesthetics. It kinda looks plain dull like that.
    Aesthetics will work wonders on this map.