Legendary DLC Cliffside v2

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Brenton, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meteor

Meteor Ancient

I have had the original of this map on my box for some time due to its ingenuity. One thing I would personally love to see though is all the boxes coloured green.

2. Brenton

Brenton Ancient

finnal pieve of proof anyone who has a problem with it message me on xbl corruption and i hid objects all over the first cliffside to avoid coperights so download it inv me and ill sho you every single one so there i have 100% proof... have forge hub plz go on TKD xSpartanx and check the ip oh wait it WILL be the same as I3renton because they are both me!!!! i have a map being made now that will top this piece of garbage i made last year so honestly i dont really care. corruption posted it WAY to early. he dropped some spawn\s on and made a very s1tty post hat didnt say that I did 75% of it all. feel free to challenge me ill prove anyone. oh and BTW he also didnt say that he hated color coating so i color coated his map Olympium in which he said he woul have me co founder.i can tell u everything about corupption 2. isnt it funny how close together ""his" 2 maps were olympium and cliffside its because he said his map olympium was gonna b better than cliffside and you know what my first floating map topped his piece of garbage olympium. oh and finnaly EVERY single one of corruptions maps play like sh1t so isnt it odd that this one plays unusssuallly well.lol figure that out.

#22 Brenton, Oct 6, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  3. What's A Scope?

What's A Scope? Ancient

Stealing other players' content is not tolerated.

#23 What's A Scope?, Oct 6, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.