Legendary DLC Clifffside

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by C0RRUPTl0N, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scobra

Scobra Ancient

Your intentions were to start it. Whether you start it or not is irrelevant.

Also, I give, not take. Again, learn to troll.

Right back at'cha, bud.

2. zackj191

zackj191 Ancient

Learn to admit defeat. Me and Soren have already decided you are boring and are off to troll elsewhere. Hope to give it to you next time then. BTW, I was actually talking about eating food, but that's okay if your mind is in the gutter.

3. Scobra

Scobra Ancient

Okay. Have fun at troll preschool, err... I mean 4chan. I'll be sure to consider getting my mind out of the gutter while sucking my boyfriends **** tonight. I love you<3

4. SargeantSarcasm

SargeantSarcasm In Loving Memory

Let me show you how ****ing annoyed I am that I haveta deal with this.

I...am lazy...so lazy in fact, that I don't ever come into the map forum because its filled with fools, trolls and maybe one or two good members. Fools, the lot of the. Anywho, there is such a high level of stupidity, such rampant retardation, that its as if this section of the forum doesn't exist for me "map forum" "whats that?" "this is forgehub?" "i fail to see your point"

THATS what goes through my head every ****ing time this part of the site is mentioned, its ****ing idiots like you all that are the bane of my ****ing existence.

Now, a few days ago, a fellow idiot reported you kind brethren to me. Hating the matter, I told him to report it period, as I am more of a crowd control type of mod, well low and behold, I get another report from someone else, thus making it necessary I come in and see whats going on.

Then I see this. What once was a simple case of necrobumping, or some **** I don't feel like investigating, has turned into a full on cockslap fest, you all just keep ****ing each other over thinking its going to be a fun time, that one of you is going to reign supreme, lord of the fools.

Well, the problem with shitstorms is, once everything is over, everyone is still covered in ****.

Now, this is what I'm going to do, I'm going to go through and give permanent infractions to every ****er in this thread that so much as insulted someone else, if you think you're going to get permabanned or even just put on warned status because you're a ****ing arrogant dumbass, then send me a PM within the day giving me solid, logical reasons why I should let you stay on this site. If you don't want to stay on the site, lah di ****ing dah, I don't give a ****, have a fun life sticking your finger up your ass and sucking it thereafter, seems to be a habit since you already like spewing **** from your mouth to begin with.

****ing LOCKED and infracted. Dipshits.

#64 SargeantSarcasm, Oct 8, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.