Claustrophobia v2

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Norlinsky, Apr 25, 2008.

1. CaMOfo

CaMOfo Ancient

I don't how much fun this could be with the randomness of objects, but I guess I'll have to play it before I come to a conclusion.

2. Tex

Tex Ancient

doesn't look to bad, but if i may suggest lining the fence walls at the same height as the double boxes and other fence walls, it will make for a much smoother gameplay

3. MNM1245

MNM1245 Ancient

When I saw the name I was hoping or more of a close quarters map. This doesn't really look like it wold bclaustrophobic

4. InferiorPigeon

InferiorPigeon Ancient

that fence floor is probably one of the best ive seen
    nice work!
    looks really good!

10/10

5. HumBoys

HumBoys Ancient

Not if they are in the lead and want to hide for the duration of the game...

6. xSlayeRx

xSlayeRx Ancient

Awsome Map

7. Norlinsky

Norlinsky Guest

Sorry to say this, but again, another trust thing. And hope you get party leader so if they do hide, they can "leave" the game

8. Link Edward

Link Edward Ancient

yea, it does kinda seem like the walls are closing in on you. the shotgun spawn is annoying cause its just laying there... you should make it have a little bang in it its kinda like a normal bungie map not exactly fun unless you count the crazy stuff goin on while battling... overall though 8/10 nice map

9. Norlinsky

Norlinsky Guest

Haha everyone says that with the shotgun spawn. I don't like the look of the weapon holder on this map. I mostly make my maps full UNSC, or barely any Covenant stuff. I don't know, just OCD or something

10. DonDon87941

DonDon87941 Ancient

this map looks really fun

11. DonDon87941

DonDon87941 Ancient

is it as cool as it looks though?

12. Norlinsky

Norlinsky Guest

Yes it is and please don't double-post. People get pissed. The edit button is a great invention...

13. aMoeba

aMoeba Ancient

This looks like a simple arena style FFA map, and I bet it is. And it looks good! I'll download it and give it a go. ;)

14. a blind badger

a blind badger Ancient

this looks really good, it looks as though you have spent loads of time on it. However, as much of a pain in the butt it is you should try to double stack the walls as mentioned above but apart from that, it looks great.

15. DRiSCOLL

DRiSCOLL Ancient

i c in the description why u called it that, the map is quite good i like how u used the fence walls for flooring, and u put in allot of places to hide would b good in infection

16. Thom Barbarossa

Thom Barbarossa Ancient

i swear i already saw this but any way looks kinda empty

17. Norlinsky

Norlinsky Guest

I'm actually thinking of making a new version of this map, creating no way to escape and more spots to hide

18. Revenant

Revenant Ancient

This is exactly my argument when people say it's easy to escape from a map.

Anyways this map looks good considering that I can't tell that there was interlocking used. So if there wasn't kudos for making a clean map without it. Seriously there are some abominations out there that would be better with interlocking.

19. Etgamer114

Etgamer114 Ancient

The name does not make much sense because it looks bigger than most map i've seen and it is not small.

20. Norlinsky

Norlinsky Guest

This map has a lot of interlocking, actually. Just not everywhere because I'm so lazy. Look close at overviews and you'll see them