Clanker's..... Foundery?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by MSGspike, Nov 2, 2008.

1. MSGspike

MSGspike Ancient

[​IMG]Its Clanker! From The original Banjo Kazooie game. This is my first attempt at a "Forge Creature." He features several entrances including his gills (much like in the original game). Hope you enjoy it.

Bungie.net : Bungie Online : Halo 3 File Details

Download there.

2. wiggums

wiggums Guest

Hello and welcome to forgehub, OBVIOUSLY you havent read the rules, or you could have and are just wanting an infraction. you HAVE TO HAVE pictures, they are required so you can't just say "sorry i dont have them" because they are needed. Also, you need more of a description

again, welcome, why not make your next thread your introduction so everyone can get to know you?

make sure to read the rules, at the top of the page you will see the link to them, its right next to "forum"

3. carbone1993

carbone1993 Ancient

Wow I dl'ed your map AND IT's AWSOME, how did you manage to Geomerge the ceilings? Thats some Pro Forging right there dude. I rate this map 10/5 keep on forging

4. Frito92

Frito92 Ancient

umm... u need to post some pictures really fast or forgehub will rape you....

5. TheMisterHat

TheMisterHat Guest

That NEEDS to be in a signature, but ya he is speaking the truth so i say please beyond this point do not post regarding this issue.

6. Loscocco

Loscocco Ancient

at first i thought it was like a UFO, then a clam, but then i saw how its from Banjo Kazooie, nice job!

7. Trifslap

Trifslap Ancient

[​IMG]
    This is exactly what the map looks like, no questions.

Now hurry up and get the rest of those pics up, I really want to see this

8. wiggums

wiggums Guest

there we go, it looks nice, the teleporter teeth look good, but idk why they are turned on. i totally see the resemblance, very nice job.

9. IrishBeast

IrishBeast Ancient

.... never ever seen the game, so yeah This "creature" looks good for what I think it is supposed to be! Um, I like you used interlocking for a simple thing like this so, ho-ray!

-Irish

10. Kitten X

Kitten X Ancient

Welcome to ForgeHub!

Your forging skill appears to be exceptional, but to gain more publicity in your map(s) I suggest you include more pictures in your post(s).

Anyway, from what I can tell, it looks very unique and a wonderful aesthetic map. I will get back to you after I download. : )

11. MSGspike

MSGspike Ancient

Thanks for all the suggestions. I will keep all this in mind for future posts.

12. wiggums

wiggums Guest

i have a suggestion for the teeth. the receiver nodes are turned on because there is a teleporter somewhere, either delete the teleporter, or change the channel, so that the green wont be in the mouth, its distracting.

13. MSGspike

MSGspike Ancient

Yeah, I cant even remember now why i turned them on.

14. rewib65

rewib65 Ancient

the fish has a surprising amount of life in it for being made in halo. It also seems very round and un-boxyish (awesome word, i know) which also isnt very common in maps. 5/5

15. halodudeguyman

halodudeguyman Ancient

What are you talking about? It is easy to do that and it is called interlocking. Geo-merging is when you merge stuff with the ground or walls.
    Now that that is out of the way... this is a very good map. I downloaded it already but I actually have no idea what it is. I also modified it a little to play infection but I won't post it without your permission.

16. MacNCheese

MacNCheese Ancient

It's supposed to be the character Clanker, from the original Banjo Kazooie game. Google Images.

17. camel assassyn

camel assassyn Ancient

nice one trifslap haha but out of seriosness it is a very good map i like it,good job.

18. desert elite

desert elite Ancient

This brings back good memories I remember clanker now.

19. maddflash

maddflash Ancient

That boss level was Hard on nintendo 64, i died every single time omfg.

20. Username Loading...

Banned

Welcome to ForgeHub!

Your forging skill appears to be exceptional, but to gain more publicity in your map(s) I suggest you include more pictures in your post(s).

Anyway, from what I can tell, it looks very unique and a wonderful aesthetic map. I will get back to you after I download. : )