Circulation

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by frigoc1, Mar 1, 2008.

1. frigoc1

frigoc1 Ancient

Circulation
    Created by Frigoc1

Download Circulation Here

[br]
    Supported Gametypes:
    Slayer Gametypes
    [br]
    Map Description
    Circulation is a four way free for all map. Obviously, as you can tell by the name, it's like a circulation and goes in a circle. It has three floors and has a limited number of weapons. It is a medium sized map that will guarentee to be a fast paced thriller. The map starts out relatively blank with only a gravity lift, and three smgs lying on the ground. It stays like that for sixty seconds when the rest of the map appears. Double boxes surround the area where the gravity lift is so that you basically have no choice but to use it. Once you go up the gravity lift, there are four open double boxes, each with a battle rifle, and two plasma grenades. On the exterior of these double boxes, there are bridges that have smgs on them. On the side of the double boxes, there are dumpters. Once you jump onto these dumpsters and on to the double box, there are four bridges connecting the four boxes, and there's a fence wall floating on it's side. On this fence, there is an active camo which respawns after three minutes. On the four bridges there are four spike grenades. For some reason, you have to throw the spike grenade at the shotgun on the fence wall to be able to pick it up. That is my map.
    [br]
    Weapons, vehicles, and power-ups on map
    Vehicles: none

Power-ups:
    1 active camo

Weapons:
    4 battle rifles
    4 smgs
    8 plasma grenades
    4 spike grenades
    1 shotgun
    [br]
    View from second floor
    [img width=800 height=600]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x133/frigoc1/circulation2.jpg[/img]
    [br]
    View from third floor
    [img width=800 height=600]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x133/frigoc1/circulation3.jpg[/img]
    [br]
    [br]

2. RioT 17

RioT 17 Ancient

This isn't to bad but I have some tips for future maps you might make.

1) I and ,I"m sure many other people, would agree that the double boxes look better upside down. But good work on the inter-locking.

2) There really isn't a variety of weapons on the map. Try Covanent Cabines and Plasme Rifels along with what you have.

3)Some detail like barrels, barriers, and ect. would look nice. These are very important so you can recognise were you are when you spawn or need to find you dead body, for weapons/finding the enemy that killed you.

But other than those things nice work.
    Please don't take any of this offensivly.

3. A Nasty Fresh

A Nasty Fresh Ancient

Looks like a pretty cool mazyish map. nice job.

4. frigoc1

frigoc1 Ancient

it such a small map, that i don't need alot of weapons...and, ill add scenery sometime today.....o ya, and it almost a blank map for like a minute.....

5. frigoc1

frigoc1 Ancient

k, i added alot more to my map description........

6. Matty

Matty Ancient

nice work. It looks really confusing. In a good way.

7. frigoc1

frigoc1 Ancient

remember that if you want the shotgun, you have to aim and throw a grenade at it, then pick it up......

8. frigoc1

frigoc1 Ancient

for some reason i set the gravity lift to not placed at start, and to spawn after 60 seconds...i set the run time minimum to 1, but it still shows up at the start. is this because i set the run time minimum to 1? thanks.