Chiron: TI-LT V2

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by stouf761, Jul 23, 2008.

1. evan12075

evan12075 Ancient

whoa, sorry to go off topic but i just noticed the new ranks (linu).

anyhow, some people gotta learn to judge maps individually... the map is a great idea and probably a good map if you just wanna have some fun and play around. pretty much how all tilted/distorted maps are. It's a pretty simple idea but can provide some really fun gameplay (at least thats what i think) So i'll DL and try it out to see if i can get as big of a kick as i got from distortion and shift.

BTW, have people forgotten Shift was featured some time before Distortion?

2. stouf761

stouf761 Ancient

Due to small changes, a v2 will be soming soon, including making the teleporters as close to the wall as they can without being blocked.

and evan- Yes.

#42 stouf761, Jul 24, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2008
  3. Black Magic105

Black Magic105 Ancient

I was one of the map testers I love the map stouf great job!

4. stouf761

stouf761 Ancient

Thanks!
    v2 is out!!!

5. Happy War Cow

Happy War Cow Ancient

It's interesting. It's a unique experince playing on it, and I guess it's pretty fun. 4/5.

6. Mr. Moustache

Mr. Moustache Ancient

Very clever name, though I regret saying that gameplay makes me somewhat dizzy..
    Great job anyway!

7. Metallic Snake

Metallic Snake Ancient

i can tell this isnt a rip off of distortion. i like this alot. youve recreated a map tilted. good job and the execution looks great. i think this would drastically change gameplay.

8. stouf761

stouf761 Ancient

Not exactly recreated, it doesn't have the same layout.
    Just same style is all.

9. Aranore

Aranore Ancient

Everyone is saying it looks like Distortion simply because that was the first featured tilted map.

simply put, this is not that difficult to do. I've played with guys who have never heard of forge hub in a map that's essentially a giant empty titled on one corner cube. and its no copy of distortion, so therefore he did not copy. I recommend stopping of the stealing comments >_> AND even if he didn't steal if from distortion he could only use one room. then delete EVERYTHING else to make this. Further proving not stolen. it would be counter productive.

now onto the map...

i love teleporters. LOVE them. that being said this map one me when Chiron was in the name. after playing, seemed great. no complaints as of yet but I'm going to rip it apart :p get my breaking buddy to help me look at this then I will get back to you.

but form what i can tell so far, very well done. Original.

Edit 2: >_> nvm. ignore that.

10. crazyzebu

crazyzebu Ancient

YOU COPIED DISTORTION!!! Just kidding I really like the map and I think that as long as people make original maps it doesn't matter where the idea came from. Looks like it must have been hard to make but I wont dl because tilted maps make me puke. good job though.