Chieftain's Courtyard

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by Spencermx14, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Spencermx14

Spencermx14 Forerunner

All Credit for the Statue of the Chieftain Goes to xSOGx Grim

This is a griftball evolved court built around the statue of the Chieftain statue by xSOGx Grim.

This was created by Spencermx14 & The 2 Armed Guy

We love xSOGx Grim's creations but you only relly get to see them once and you can't use them quite as much as we wish. So we thought the Chieftain was a perfect one for Griftball based on the hammer.

Enjoy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download

2. Lorenzo2691

Lorenzo2691 Forerunner

I'd love to see this in Griftball Matchmaking, it really adds to the normally bland background of the Griftball stadiums.

3. Lazer X7

Lazer X7 Forerunner

This is a brilliant idea. Sog's made some awesome artwork, but like you said you really only get to look at it a few times, and most standard gametypes are out of the question. really cool, look forward to more. only question, does the statue cause it to lag any?

4. Spencermx14

Spencermx14 Forerunner

I am reluctantly saying no, but maybe we just got some really good connection while playing. I think this is one factor that may keep it out of matchmaking. But it still works good for custom games.

5. timmypanic

timmypanic Forerunner

This is a great idea. I am also a big fan of xsog grim s work and it is great to see a playable map with awesome aesthetics. Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Nice job

6. That Scorch Guy

That Scorch Guy Forerunner

This is easily the best functional aesthetic map I've seen in Grifball. Gave it a DL and will try if I ever get 8 friends online together! Framerate may be a small problem, but that sould only ever effect you if you look at the statue mid-game. I will check for framerate issues in game if I get the chance.