Chasm

Discussion in 'Featured Maps' started by Vicious Vice, Jan 28, 2009.

?

What do you think of this map?

1. Not my Style

8.3%
  2. Okay

3.6%
  3. Average

4.8%
  4. Good

13.1%
  5. Great

70.2%
  1. EGP

EGP Ancient

I can see this map being used for a while in TGIF's. I havn't seen a great conquest map in a while, and this map really got my attention. I really liked how the game played very smoothly. The weapon choice as well was terrific for the gametype and size of the map.

Very nice job, it deserved the feature.

2. Paulie Walnuttz

Paulie Walnuttz Ancient

fully deserved, very inovative and gameplay is very fun, oh how much ive fell into the death pit =\ but cngrats very deserved =]

3. Black Dawn 01

Black Dawn 01 Ancient

There was a map EXACTLY like this on the original Perfect Dark for N64. It had a whole network of tunnels in the walls and like 7 bridges at different heights. It was absolutely incredible. This looks just as good.

4. KevinXI

KevinXI Ancient

Dude, I was going to say the same thing, just didn't think anyone would know what I'm talking about. lol

5. DRO Maelstrom

DRO Maelstrom Ancient

I saw this a while back and couldn't dl cause my hard drive was full. I completely forgot about it (after all, I don't play too much conquest), but then Sharpshooter played this in one of his TGIFs, and it was a ton of fun. Also, you can have many ninja moments on this map, great fun.

I was thinking that this map had earned a feature for a long time now. Very nicely forged, and to whoever pointed out the "death pit jump," it isn't really useful, since you can't honestly do much down there.

6. xxDeeJxx

xxDeeJxx Ancient

oi, i remember playin this last TGIF good stuff, we were down by two players, then mad a crazy 300 style suicide run. good times.
    this map is well layed out, and deserves the feature, excellent forging 5/5

7. FryTheSly

FryTheSly Ancient

Anyone wanna send me this one? id love to play it. it looks fantastic.
    GT: Darksoullll

8. IxXROADKILLXxI

IxXROADKILLXxI Ancient

Trying too figure out how i never saw this map before. Now i feel left out :(. But awsome map with the well deserved feature, and hope too get a game with this map some time.

9. twisted gaming1111

i love this map but i removed shields and put some doors so u can jump across platforms and the map plays sooo fun . we play snipes only ....awesomeeeeeeeeeee fun

10. Cosmic Rick

Cosmic Rick Ancient

Much congratz, guys. It's an excellent concept pulled off excellently. Or something, lol. Glad I stole the death-pit from such a winly map.

11. halo kid

halo kid Ancient

great weopens,great aesthetics,great death pit,great way to steal something cosmic (lawl),and great map all together. exelent work

12. Quello

Quello Ancient

I DL'ed this map when it wasnt featured and played on it. I felt that it was very fun and it's a good take on the conquest gametype. Great work!

13. revenger 514

revenger 514 Ancient

great conquest map , except me and my friends found that you can jump on the line where the upper and lower bridges which means that you can jump back and forth underneath

14. dontknowme42

dontknowme42 Ancient

btw its possible to jump on teh bridges below and the camo on the wall is grab able
    and theres somewhere
    map seems to have alot of camping due to close quarters maybe
    bank some of the corners and clean up sum of the interlox :plox

15. i can forge

i can forge Ancient

nice map very well built and it feels like a very in closed but very big map and the whole death pit is awesome. it also has a very well arena where its fair for both sides and seems even

16. aDeAdHeRo875

aDeAdHeRo875 Ancient

well i dl this today when i saw this, i wanted to test it before i commented and i got to say this ma is put together really nice, now i didn't get a chance to play on it but from the looks of it when i was running around it, the map looks like it has a vary nice game play to it. also congrats on getting it featured.

17. toasted kittuns

toasted kittuns Ancient

awesome, can't wait to try it out... too bad i got the red ring of death.=[

18. CELLMASTER117

CELLMASTER117 Ancient

I can't begin to describe how much fun me and my freinds have had on this map. i suggest playing with regenerating nades and gravity hamemrs. its alot of fun.

19. Keitapath

Keitapath Ancient

personally, i would add some sort of jump ups to get in between the crossings for a nifty slayer gametype. That would make this awsome map better. The attention to accuracy is appeciated in this map, so simple, and so good. 5/5

20. xPsychZerox

xPsychZerox Ancient

I saw this a while ago and I was like feature noa! Very nice death pit thing. I can tell gameplay would look fun. 5/5