MLG Cella

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by aPK, Jan 20, 2012.

1. aPK

aPK Greatest Forger Alive
    Forge Critic Senior Member

For the love of lemons, it's aPK not APK. Get it right, n00b!

Progress pics will be up soon.

@Res

Orientation was addressed big time, especially in the bottom bases, where complaints were most frequent.

2. xzamplez

xzamplez Ancient

One major thing that deterred me from this map, is how similar every structure looks. But it looks like you guys did a good job addressing that problem for v2.

3. Hulter

Hulter ^Raindear

Just what I thought when I saw that post too.

Like, there are so many general typos in that post, I lost track half way through.

Since I'm such a folly golly jolly helpful and compassionate fellow forger, friend and jollier, I'll make an attempt at sorting that out a tad for you, chum!

4. Tallt66

Tallt66 The Joker

I just ran a few laps around this and I love it man! The structures just feel solid and purposeful. the flow from one area to the next feel natural and call outs will be easy too. I love the way the rocks are blended so well with the structures. I do agree that the buildings might could be a little different from one another aesthetically, but I still think this is a solid player. I can't wait to give this one a test drive with my friends this week. I'll try to let you know how it goes.

5. aPK

aPK Greatest Forger Alive

It appears that Callum has screwed me over, and that v2 may never get released.

I will see what I can do.