Caves R Us/Eternal Fountain

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by The Sir Toppum Hat, Mar 22, 2008.

?

Did you Like it

1. Yes

57.1%
  2. Somewhat

38.1%
  3. no

4.8%
  1. IxGUNxSLINGERxI

IxGUNxSLINGERxI Ancient

i love this map when i first dl it i forgot to post back my feed back so here it is =D

P.S. FFA on this map is beast =P

2. The Real KingLS2

3. Knight Kninja

Knight Kninja Ancient

great concept but i wish somehow these could be rocks instead! right now it just looks angular and such. but that can't be helped. question: are there alot of catch points? (where you are walking but you get stuck because of a small object or bump)

4. Creepy Pie

Creepy Pie Ancient

needs bigger pics but otherwise looks fun

5. The Sir Toppum Hat

That is Eternal Fountain the final version of Caves R Us. I made it, not someone else. Caves R Us was simply a beta, and Eternal Fountain in the finished version. And to answer some questions there are no bumps that you get stuck on in Eternal Fountain, but there are a few in Caves R Us. So I do recommend you to download Eternal Fountain.

I’m on vacation and I’m not able to put new pics up but if you really want to see them there are links to them on the bungie post.

6. Savagesound

Savagesound Ancient

Somewhat

I like the map somewhat because i hate shield doors, but others like them so that's not really a bad thing other than that i like the map.

7. The Sir Toppum Hat

Thanks, somewhat,
    I know what you mean when you say some like shield doors and others don’t. That’s why I put the shield doors on the two bases only sticking up enough for you to hide behind. That way you have some protection from bullets, but you still have a chance when you’re up against someone with a sword.

#87 The Sir Toppum Hat, Jul 26, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  8. Murdock Sampson

Murdock Sampson Ancient

9/10... wow its really great. i like the tunnels and it all