Cave Freaks

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Insane54, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Teerav11

Teerav11 Ancient

YAY you finally posted it!!!! i have been waiting forever for this! 5/5

2. Warfang

Warfang Ancient

The wait is over! I tested this, and I was simply astonished. Its nicely balanced and well made, not to mention the creativity of it all.
    Great job on the game type, its like infection with a purpose, and still intense. I could only suggest one thing though: that you double layer the walls to prevent the attackers from slashing through the wall in the first part of the cave (the 4rth objective I think).

Final Score: 5/5

The canon cave didn't look so big before...

3. Sage

Sage Ancient

Finally this thing is out
    I've had to play this game for the past month or two
    Great map
    Insane I dont know what kinda twisted son of a b!tch could come up with this then i realized we are talking about insane who is that twisted and @#$%ed up genious who would think of this ridiculous incredible outstanding excelent infamous creative delibrate hilarious intuitive mind blowing amazing lawlzorzs rofl tantalising godlike erectifying map

Paulie Walnuttz likes this.
  4. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

Sorry for any inconvenience, but I had to fix an object spawn problem. A Double Box, Mancannon, and Single Box weren't spawning on start as they should have, and was leaving a way out the map. Please re-rate and re-download. I'm sorry for any inconveniences this might have caused :(

Klink258 likes this.
  5. drak

drak Ancient

will do insane!

also, i forgot to add that this map uses much tactics with teammates on both teams....you MUST, and i repeat MUST, use tactics, or you will get nowhere, your VIP will die in seconds, or you will fail as the zombies

6. Cosmic Rick

Cosmic Rick Ancient

Wow. Having now finally played this, I realize just how right I was in my abridged walkthrough.

Anyway, I'm incredibly impressed with how the map playes. The learning curve for being good at it is a bit steep, but it does require a lot of teamwerk, which is good. Great variant.

Also, you have like 3x as many comments here as both my new releases combined... I think that makes you the winner. Nice work.

7. xSharpshooter94

xSharpshooter94 Ancient

needs moar geomerging. i was the worst yet best VIP eva. I had no clue what i was doing and yet i still did good. i ran through the level just shotgunning everyone i saw and another time i was just stading there and they walked by me. Insane Rofl'ed for about 10 min. after that....but i gotta say that i think Dizfunky is pretty high up there in the "horrible" Department

8. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

I was pretty impressed with u as VIP when you got to the Hornet...until you jumped out right before winning the whole thing. Impressive...

And I am starting a new(ish) map with Shock again, it has a similar tone as this, except you dont move, they come to you. Yall will probobly be seeing it lots in testing...as always ;)

9. drak

drak Ancient

is it possible, for me to be in on this.....I feel my forging skills going up, quickly, and hope to see some maps made from scratch, and that would help me out much.....

anyways, thanks!

10. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

I can invite but it's not very aesthetic, if that's what your going for. It's on Standoff.

11. BASED GOD

BASED GOD Ancient
    Banned

:O That forerunner structure is epic! I might just have to steal re-imagine it in my map(that will be like this but better), well done on using VIP, invite me when you have a game, then I can give ahsum full review.

12. OwlWolf

OwlWolf Ancient

Wow... i played this with you

I like it
    Its very fun and original...

Great for many friends
    I like how it is on Avalanche
    Original

13. Sage

Sage Ancient

i tryed to count how many letters there were but i lost count after 4000
    lawlz

14. Pirates

Pirates Ancient

This isn't a minigame, it r a epicgame
    now I wanna go get my dude to the places
    but no xbox rite nao

15. delaney.99

delaney.99 Ancient

great work 5/5

16. mushman101

mushman101 Ancient

wow, just wow. Such a fun game. I d/l and tested it out with a bunch of friends last night, and it was just soooooooooooo much fun. Unfortunately I was a cave freak two times in a row, but it was still really fun even though I was infected. That hornet at the end is simply awesome. I love the map and the gametype. Good job man!

17. QKT

QKT Ancient

after nine months insane gave birth to cave freaks
    lol, god so much has changed since i first played it, like 6 months ago
    although i think it still plays the same, its an awesome addition to the mini game list

18. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

Hm. How were you a freak twice? That shouldn't happen...

Lol, no it doesnt play anything like it did originally. Trust me :p

19. xSharpshooter94

xSharpshooter94 Ancient

so insane...;1 it needs moar interlocking.....and 2 when the **** is this gunna get featured

20. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

Featured! Links added to page.