Cat N' Mouse

Discussion in 'Featured Maps' started by TrueDarkFusion, Dec 5, 2007.

?

How would you rate this map?

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4

23.5%
  5. 5

76.5%
  1. gman347

gman347 Ancient

looks sweet :p

2. Ty

Ty Guest

This is an awesome game type, I just wished it lasted a bit longer. It was even better with Yavimayan screaming that he was gonna die for half of the time ;D

3. TBF xPlaYBoYYx

TBF xPlaYBoYYx Ancient

I played today with a bunch of frends, but everyone in the Wraiths kept getting stuck on rocks. :'(

4. jake2k3

jake2k3 Ancient

Hardly, the guy stated the exact opposite of what Yavi asked the very post before.

I don't get why you all are trying to get Yavi's version changed to choppers, or whatever. This is a remake of a game that worked very well on Halo 2 and was extremelly fun. People that played it back on Halo 2 don't want to download the game and have it changed around. That'd be like downloading a Lockout remake, only to realize it was messed with and totally not a Lockout remake in the first place *cough*guardian*cough*.

Queued, thanks for keeping true to the original.
    ~Jakester1024

5. YodaUnleashed

YodaUnleashed Ancient

I tried remakeing this map using the VIP variant and the single cat would start in the middle with the wraith without having to wait. But I like your map better because there are two wraiths making it more frenzied and it generally just plays better. Believe me I worked a couple of hours on the variant I made but as you took several days I'll bow down to a forge master, great job.

As for the best infection map, this one gets my vote, loved it on Halo 2 and am glad to see it in Halo 3. Now who's going to make a Cat and Mouse on Standoff?

6. Soggydoughnuts

Soggydoughnuts Ancient

Great fun, no honors system. I love it, thanks Yavi...

-Donuts

7. xUM Cassgo 305

xUM Cassgo 305 Ancient

gREAT MAP- BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL

2 THUMBS UP

8. darkmuse19

darkmuse19 Ancient

i played a map just like this but was on foundry and cat drove a chopper while mice tried to stay away in a medium sized section on mongooses. i still like this one more though

9. RioT 17

RioT 17 Ancient

This was a fun game except when the mice didn't play by the rules.

10. Mags

Mags Ancient

good times

11. Raz Kenobi

Raz Kenobi Ancient

This was a helluva lot of fun, I remember seeing a mongoose fly out of the mancannon and get blown up in midair, funny as hell.

12. XfX Catastrophe

XfX Catastrophe Ancient

Lets just settle the whole chopper, wraith thing. Choppers are more fun to be chased it, more exicting. Its also fun to be shot by a wraith and go flying in the air. Yes, you have to tell people not to shoot in the Chopper and if they do then boot them. Either way good map and I made a remake giving credit to you.

13. CATERBIRD

CATERBIRD Ancient

I like this map, gives that nice cat'n'mouse feel, nice touch with the fusion coils, and also love the braught back gametype! muhahahhaah :squirrel_evil:.

14. Yama Sensei

Yama Sensei Ancient

I dont understand the whole use of timing everything, seems silly, a simple spawn point further away from the wraiths to ensure a good amount of time for the mice would suffice. But innovation should never be held back, especialy not on Forge Hub.

15. Psycoabc

Psycoabc Ancient

It was pretty good on how he did it. Almost fullproof. except that thecat can get into the mongoose if there are not so bright. :squirrel_evil:

16. Avenger1219

Avenger1219 Ancient

I love Cat & Mice. Wraiths are a good alternative to Choppers. Great job!

17. Dizfunky

Dizfunky Ancient

I've been wanting to dl this map, I just had trouble finding it. Now since I've joined forge hub. I dont need to look any further. Great, fun map!

18. G043R

G043R Ancient

I so wish that I could post some of the crazy crap that happens...in this game... Great work guys...

19. AqueousBeaver

AqueousBeaver Ancient

So what's the deal with several people claiming you're not supposed to shoot when you're the cat during my last TGIF party? This wasn't how we played it in the previous TGIF party I was in. Was this the way it used to be in Halo 2 or something? (I hadn't played it before this)

20. rusty eagle

rusty eagle Ancient

In Halo 2. cat n' mouse was based on the honor system. For the first minute of the game the wraiths were not allowed to fire or boost. After one minute the wraiths could use boost to smash the warthogs. Then after five minutes the wraiths could fire.