'Casualties'

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Screenshots' started by xenomorph911, Jul 23, 2008.

1. xenomorph911

xenomorph911 Ancient

Yet another screenshot from me. Taken on Avalanche, the catalyst for oh so many wonderful battles and screenshots alike.

V1 (Minor error in V1 regarding a fallen teammate)

V2
    'Casualties'
    [​IMG]

The Red team, seamlessly performing an assault on the blue team garrison on the, then away, blue flag.
    Two went down from sustained fire from the Ghost, and the rest seemed to melt in to avenge their fallen comrades.

Not my highest quality screenshot, but one that really seems to capture the nature of how team based games should be.

Download/view

#1 xenomorph911, Jul 23, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  2. Ryan. K.

Ryan. K. Ancient

Teamlove in it's purest form!

3. stouf761

stouf761 Ancient

Where teamplay should truly be. always.

4. DRiSCOLL

DRiSCOLL Ancient

looks quite good, very simple, but... theres not much i can say, but does show action, drama, teamlove, maybe theres more to the screenshot afterall, i wish my teamates would cooperate like that :(

5. Blue Pariot

Blue Pariot Ancient

Very nice! It would be cool if this was staged and instead of plasma bullets from the ghost there would be sniper shots.

6. xenomorph911

xenomorph911 Ancient

I just noticed something that I should have noticed earlier in the film, but I hadn't before now. As such, I feel the need to update the screenshot. I'll still provide a link to the old, but the download link, as well as the display picture, will use the 'new' shot.

Sorry for any confusion regarding this.

Upon closer inspection of the video, I found that TWO of red team went down during the assault. The Sixth and final member of the team is now included within this screenshot.

[​IMG]

Download/View