Capital

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by cyewcic, Jul 27, 2011.

1. cyewcic

cyewcic Forerunner

This map is my forge masterpiece. Soooo many many manhours went into this project and every dollar has been spent in the budget. Works best with cap flag and team death match. There are two bases, red's is in the lower fort and blue's is in the upper castle and also there are many secret paths to get between the two. Grab a jet pack and snipe from the rooftops. Try this one out and let me know what you think.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 cyewcic, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  2. BADMAGIK

BADMAGIK Forerunner

Have you tested this yet? If you have, what was it like for the frame rate?

3. cyewcic

cyewcic Forerunner

Frame rate wasnt bad at all. Every once in a while a little drop but barely noticeable

Why won't the thumbnail pic show up?

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

Why wont the thumbnail pic show up??

#3 cyewcic, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  4. Sugar

Sugar Forerunner

You may have the IMG tags still on it. The map looks nice especially the shape and I like the tal structures it opens the map out. I do not like how you had quite the focus on buildings since it rather makes it a little unapealing but it looks very good.

5. xxJSGC123xx

xxJSGC123xx Forerunner

Dude this map looks ridiculously good. The aesthetics are awesome and looks like Slayer and CTF and stuff on this map would be incredibly good fun. Just two things: 1.) Does this map have kill boundaries of any kind? 2.) Why does the download link just go to a pic of the map? I would give this a download but I can't, :/.

6. cyewcic

cyewcic Forerunner

Woops! sorry man. I fixed it. Yes there is a soft kill zone once you get so far away from the lower fortress the long way to the sea. I put that there so The action could be quicker. I hope you enjoy it

#6 cyewcic, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2011