Can't interlock

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Klaw 2, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Klaw 2

Klaw 2 Ancient

Okay so I am trying to interlock two objects on sandbox in the sky bubble, namely:
    A long wedge (i think it's called like that)(small ramp(like a speedbump)) and a obelisk;
    so I make the wedge spawn after 60 secs, restart the game, place the obelisk and after those 60 secs the wedge doesn't come into the map. The small round thingy (where the object spawn) disapears and I can't get this bit done.:cry:
    So anyone knows something, that can fix this?

2. Wood Wonk

Wood Wonk Ancient

it happens with the default objects, they are buggy. An object you spawn will be fine.
    And it actually will interlock, you just have to save and quit then start a new game to see it. Just a bit of an annoyance, so spawn new objects if you are going to interlock to avoid this.

3. Klaw 2

Klaw 2 Ancient

I'm actually recycling as many parts of the old layout as possible When I'm done I will have used A LOT of objects and it would be a shame if I can't finish it because I run out of placeble objects. But i hues of i place a few new wedges I'll be fine.

4. Wood Wonk

Wood Wonk Ancient

yeah, just try to use the default items mostly for items that dont require interlocking.

5. Klaw 2

Klaw 2 Ancient

Hmm there are 4 of those wedges and i need 4 and i need to interlock all 4 :(.
    thx anyway 4 replying.

6. Wood Wonk

Wood Wonk Ancient

you can still interlock them. just after you make the interlock, go to another wedge and put the minimum up to the number you have on the map. then save and quit. when you go back in, it should be fine. you might have to wait the spawn time though to select it.

7. IzanoSlayer

IzanoSlayer Ancient