Camo Power Up Problems

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by TrevynR, Jul 5, 2011.

1. TrevynR

TrevynR Forerunner

Ok so this is probably something everybody figured out a long time ago, but it's been bothering me for a while now. Why won't the stupid Camo P.U. just stay where I put it? I've tried changing the physics and it never seems to work quite how I want it. I've even lost the stupid thing through the bottom of the map before. So if anybody has any ideas how to fix this, or if someone could just let me know it's a hopeless cause, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. FaceMelterKitty

FaceMelterKitty Forerunner

I've tried everything...
    Hopeless Cause. Best bet is to raise it up, then drop it, then snap it to your X,Y,Z Coordinates plane

3. NlBBS

NlBBS Forerunner

Place the powerup where you want it to be, then raise it up four coordinates.

4. SC NickNamer

SC NickNamer Forerunner

it drops an exact 0.4 amount. So, set it up .4 higher than you want it and you should be good.

Edit, lol double answer (same time)

5. MrGreenWithAGun

MrGreenWithAGun Forerunner

I have seen this also, but never thought much about it (never bothered me). But do you have to snap it to the grid? What if the position you want it to sit at is not grid aligned?

6. TrevynR

TrevynR Forerunner

Thank you! The 4 coordinates trick worked perfect!

7. DavidJCobb

DavidJCobb Forerunner

IIRC you do not need to snap it. If it's not grid-aligned, you'll need to raise it 0.4wu by eye.